Chapter Three (Part 1)

When the doors open, Luna ran in and I follow. The inside of the building was brightly lit and it was filled with many people in formal clothing. Girls wore beautiful and or flashy dresses that fell to the ground. Ah! For the first time, I see guys in this school.

Karen raises her hand with a peace sign while walking to me. When she stops three feet away from me, she says, “Yo!”

 “Hey! Thanks for the dress. It’s cute!”

She smiles, “No problem. I didn’t think if you had a dress or not, so I sent you my dress.” Karen looks at me as if she was admiring her work, “I was right to choose that dress for you.”

I look around for Luna. Then, I notice her on a golden wood, black rimmed bench next to the white glass poles. She seemed to be looking for someone. Who is she looking for? Then, I notice a guy looking at her.

Luna’s' POV

Who is Keith? I’ve never seen him, but if he’s cute, then that would be really cool! Someone walks up to me, “Excuse me.” I look up to see a man that looked like he was in his twenties. He wore a black tuxedo that made him look like a butler. He had dirty blonde hair and dark green eyes that resembled the forest.

“Are you Lady Luna?”

“Yes, my name is Luna. Do you need anything from me?”

“My name is Keon and I am Keith’s triplet brother. I have come to pick you up on my brother’s request. He is waiting in his room.” He points to a room upstairs and walks towards the stairs.

I follow and walk beside him. “I’ve been wondering, but I met a guy who looks just like you but he has brown hair. I think his name is Ken.”

Keon stops in his steps, “Ken? Are you serious? It’s not Kennedy or Kevin?” He looks at me straight in the eye.

“His name was really Ken. Why?” I ask.

He looks away and stares into space, “Ken is my brother. Keith, Ken, and I are triplets. We were separated because Ken didn’t want to be admired just because he was rich. So he decided to move out for a couple of years. We tried to stop him but he didn’t give up, and he soon left.”

The rest of the way was quiet and we stop at a red door with exquisite rubies. He opens the door and my eyes see the most beautiful room ever! I realized there was a guy sitting down at a couch drinking. At first I thought he was drinking wine but when Keon offers a drink, he told me it was fruit punch. I look again at the boy, to me; he was very beautiful and was shining even without lights. His jet black hair was glossy while his forest green eyes seemed to calm his aura.

He looks up, "Hi, Luna." Keon left me by the entrance and went back to the party. "I see you wore the dress I gave you." He smiles.

"Yes, it's very beautiful. I have never received such clothes in my life." I was being a bit sarcastic.

"That's good. Oh, by the way, my name is Keith." He inspects the dress from top to bottom, "Karen told me about you." He didn't move his eyes from the dress, "She said you were cute, so I wanted to see because she was being annoying." Keith pauses and talks again, "You look very beautiful."

Playboy. "What did you need from me? I barely know you," I state in a calm yet agitated cold voice.

Keith didn't seem to notice, "Hm?" When he finally looks up, I met his eyes," I just wanted to see you."

Double playboy...what a cheesy line. "Sure." I stare at him and realize something. Keith looked just like that boy from dreams except his hair was less black. If he is the guy from my dream, then I give up. I wouldn't want to search for someone like him.