3-Back Home In Forks

Id like to dedicate this chapter to jasper_jackson21 thank you for the comment I will work on The spelling. Thank you to all my babes who read and gave my story votes!💖💙 sorry for not updating sooner!

Edward P.O.V

when we were back in italy  I couldn't let hadrian and Alejandro go.Seeing my mate walk away from me was killing me even though  technically I was already dead.

I've already decided that I'm going to be there for him and protect him and Alejandro.

We arrived at The house and I used my vampire speed to get out and open The door for Hadrian and Alejandro who was in his lap still sleep.

I frowned he was still asleep and didn't wake up from an eight hour trip from Italy to forks.I'll have to ask hadrian.

When Hadrian saw our house in the woods he looked at it in awe.We led him into the house.

we all came and sat in The living room. it was silence

until hadrian layed Alejandro in his lap. Hadrian looked like he was digging in his pockets when he pulled out a miniature bag then The most amazing thing we saw was when hadrian whispered a latin word and The bag grew to a larger size.

He pulled out a blanket,teddy bear and a poka dot pillow.

He looked up at me with those beautiful emerald eyes we stared at each other for a few minutes but it felt like an eternity until he looked away and asked

"Can Alejandro use your bed to sleep in ?" he  grimanced when he asked us
like he hated to ask for anything.

"Of course he can."I said smiling flashing my pearly white teeth.He looked at me and turned away and nodded.

I could have sworn I saw a tint of pink on his cheek.

That caused me to smirk.I showed him to my room and he came up to The bed placed Alejandro on The bed and I gave him The blankets,teddy bear and pillow I carried upstairs.

He kissed his son on the cheek and gently pulled The covers on him.

We both came out The room and closed The door gently because with all The vampire and hybrid hearing we could hear if he awoke.

Hadrian came and sat down on The couch and I sat next to him.

Hadrian P.O.V

I sat down on The couch and Edward sat next to me.

When he smiled at me earlier I couldn't believe I blushed since cedric died in The war I didn't have any romantic feelings for anyone.Cedric was so brave during The war.I miss him so much.

I snapped out of my thoughts of cedric because I knew that if I kept thinking about him I would break down in front of all of these vampires.

"I'm not trying to be nosy but why is Alejandro sleeping that long"I heard Esme ask.

"I gave him a sleeping potion.The sleeping help calm him and rest his body from all The drama aro was causing.He's asleep for now because he was already tired from my guess he didn't sleep while he was with aro.He will awake tommorow."I said to esme.

"Hadrian"I turned to the one they called jasper the emotion feeler.

"Yes Jasper?"I said wondering what he wanted.

"Have you been through war?"Jasper said and I tensed.

It was a few minutes before I spoke.

"Yes but I will not talk about to anyone right now."I said putting my head down a little so I couldnt see any shock on The vampire faces especially Edward's.

I mean I look seventeen or eighteen but its its been four years since The war I'm actually twenty years old.

I came into my creature inheritance at seventeen years old.It was very painful to go through to have that much power to my veins.

When it was finished I found out all The details of my inheritance and how after I was done with my inheritance I stopped aging.

The wizarding world was not grateful for what i had done and thought i was a monster i already had lost cedric so i had Alejandro and left there and came to be in New York and met Tina. 

I yawned i was tired it had been a long day. 

Edward got out of his shock after what i answered and helped me up and I was to tired to protest as he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room and layed me next to my son I mumbled a thank you and fell into a sleep abyss.

A/N: I liked this Chapter. 😁 Comment and vote thank you.!!! hint for The next chapter is edward and hadrian mate explanations and some slash throwed in I'll have warnings! Follow To be able To read 💖💖💖

Also a shout out to The wonderful writter jasper_jackson21 much love to you for commenting!!<3 <3

Thank you everyone one else for reading and voting!!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
check out my NEW STORY Love Over Lust 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😊😚 !

Ps Update For this Book Coming soon ❤️