Once Again !

It was pretty hard for me to stand in front of her and hand her his own stuff. My friends pushed me and I was in front of the most beautiful girl in St. Xavier College. I was speechless. she turns her head and saw me. I was speechless, She gave me a tendentious look of " what?" raising her brow.
"Hey!" I waved at her like an idiot miss the point
"Hello"
Her accent was more like realizing me I was a stranger to her. So do I.
"Is it my book?"
Looking at my hand which was carrying a trophy of beautiful girl Tanisha.
"Aah, Yeah Yeah, It's yours only. Umm... It was lying on the desk so, I thought to return you."
" Thank you so much!" she replied with a beautiful smile
It was a moment. I feel the air going smoothly, Music all over. I'm flowing through my imagination.
I didn't have the guts to tell her about coffee than how can anyone expect that I'm going to tell you about my feelings for her.
I believe crushes are better than affairs, you just look at them and that smile enough that make your day. What exactly I was doing every time.
She was beautiful in her own way. Rohan my classmate or You can tell my senior just I always complete his assignments as my ragging punishment. He throws a birthday party at his farmhouse and luckily I was invited and she was too. I didn't need to explain why he invite her!
Of course, He likes Tanisha.
God made my day. At that party only we too know each other.
"Hey" She yelled and waved a hand to me
"You are the same guy na who lend me my book to me ?"
"oh!gosh she still remembers me," Said to myself with excitement running through my veins. We become good friends. She asked me for coffee.
I was influenced by my friends to 'take a step and die'. I arrived late and there she was sitting, a bright blue T-shirt with levis blue denim and her cloth bag having some artifacts on it.
"I'm sorry. I was stuck in traffic"
"It's ok, have a seat"
She orders two coffee. At leaving time she agreed to teach me Physic in return to teach her Language subject.
Time flew fast. The third year of college was going and we were fighting for some stupid relation stuff. Time flew faster when you are with a loved one.
I passed with a good grade, so did she. I got aboard opportunity and I decided to move on. I still remember how she came to the airport with a carved "Forever" ring for me. She had tears in her eyes. When I miss her, I look at that ring which was given by her.
I was too busy that we merely talk. After some time I got her postcard and guess what? Her "wedding card". I was so upset to go back but unfortunately, my mom's health was not stable and so, I returned and convinced myself to visit her. I got a contact from her.
Again I invite her for coffee. This was the first time I saw her in Traditional wear saree, blue blouse, and red pallu. We chat and I got to know that she is married to Rohan. She had a baby too. At the time of waving goodbye, I glanced at her finger and that ring which she gifted me the same! It was time I need my eyes to flow but with a smile, I gave them a warm wave.
"Papa!" someone yelled. I turned around, then I remember where I was standing. A girl with black hair, properly groomed with a beautiful frock on her, hugged me. "Tanisha Malhotra?" "The same surname we are sharing" "Did she know me?" "Whose grave is this" asked me innocently. Her questions make me nervous
I replied to her "Umm she is my Best friend "
"Yeah, You're having a long relationship with her"
"How long" she grabs my hand and we start to walk along
"Pretty much long story"

A note flew from her grave: Tanisha I'm living with you through your daughter . she is beautiful like you.

Tanisha and her husband died in a plane crash. Ronit (speaker) adopts Tanisha's daughter.