My Mate...My Alpha

Okay guys, this is my first werewolf book. Enjoy reading and tell me what you think. This is actually one of the longest chapters I've ever written!

So here goes guys...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one!

Laker's pov

I'm scared, I turn 16 in a week and that's when I'm supposed to shift for the first time. It's also when I can find my mate, this part I am beyond excited about. Finding the one person who will love me and give me that sense and feeling of completeness.

A couple of my friends have already turned 16, my friend Kate who has the most gorgeous wolf I've ever seen, it's a silver-grey colour with the occasional patch of white, to make things even better for her she found her mate the same week she turned 16.

Her mate Drake is handsome and totally perfect for Kate! Kate has explained there meeting in detail to me a ton of times, she was walking in the woods behind her house when the smell of peppermint and musk filled the air, her wolf hope was almost screaming mate at her, then Kate saw him. She said that he started running towards her and when he got near her he pinned her against a tree and kissed her senseless. They haven't marked each other yet because they want to get to know each other properly. I want my mate to be like that, completely in love with me from the minute we know we are mates.

Oh well enough thinking about that I need to get ready for school. I get out of bed and go turn the shower on, while it's heating up I get my clothes ready, I decide on a pair of tight black skinny jeans and a low cut vest top. I was in and out of the shower within ten minutes which is a record for me, I could smell my mum cooking my bacon for my breakfast...mmm it's smells good! My wolf is purring in my head, we love bacon!

'Mmm hurry up and get downstairs so we can get that bacon laker.'

'I'm going Renae. Lets go kick but at school.'

'Hell yeah girl lets do it.'

I run downstairs and grab some bacon then leave eating it, I start walking and end up in the school parking lot 15 minutes later, which means I only have 10 minutes to get to home room.

I go to an all werewolf school, there are three packs in my district, there's my pack the blue moon pack, then dragon wind pack and finally the black river pack. The blue moon and black river packs don't really get along but we don't hate each other as much as we used too.

My first class is math which I actually enjoy, mainly because I'm relatively good at it, I get to class and there's a guy in my seat, it's fair to say I'm not happy. I walk right up to him glaring right at him, he must sense my glare as he turns towards me.

"Excuse me but that's where i normally sit and I would quite like to sit there"

I say to him with the brightest smile I can manage.

"Oh I'm very sorry but I'm rather comfy here darling so just sit next to me"

he replies with a playful smirk.

"But surely you could just move over one seat"

I say getting a bit pissed off that he won't just move.

"Don't talk to me with that tone dear, I have a short temper"

holy shit he's serious! Crap!

"Fine sit there and be a tool"

I was pissed and Renae was trying to take over, she doesn't like being told what to do by anyone but jake, our alpha, and this guy was doing exactly that.

'Renae calm down and back off for now'

'He's pissing me of laker but okay'

'Thanks'

I sit down and ignore him for the rest of class, managing to get all my work done 15 minutes before the end of class! So I sit on my iPod reading my favourite thing, fan fiction. As soon as the bell goes I head to physics which is uneventful as always, the rest of the day is pretty boring so when I got home to see that my sister Freya had come home I was ecstatic! But Freya wasn't alone.

"OMG!!! Frey who's the hunk? I take it he's your mate from the marks on your necks."

I try to stay calm but I fail, I smiling like an idiot and running to hug my sister.

"Hey lake this is my mate Don, Don this is my sister laker. I've missed you sis, we are staying here for a few weeks, we thought we should introduce you all to Don before this little one finds her mate seeing as she will probably find hers faster than I did"

Freya was hugging me almost the whole time, but we separated so I could greet Don properly, I have him a hug.

"Yeah only 6 days until my birthday, I can't wait to shift. Then possibly find my mate. I have so much to tell you Freya! I've missed you."

I give her one last hug before I go to my room to do my homework.

-2 hours later-

I hear my mum calling me down for dinner and I can smell it, she's made me and Freya's favourite, chicken and bacon barbecue pizza. I run downstairs and grab two slices before anyone else has the chance, Freya nabs the next two but gets some for Don as well...aww that's so sweet!

'Mmmm laker that pizza smells good'

'I know Renae it does'

Both slices of my pizza are gone too fast but I can't eat anymore. We all start talking and getting to know Don a bit more. He's the alpha of his pack, the fire moon pack, my sister is their Luna, he is awesome at everything he does according to freya, most importantly he loves my sister unconditionally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I will update this as often as possible, at least twice a week. Probably more considering I live on my iPod and my mind doesn't shut up lol!

Enjoy guys!

Love Megan xxxxxx