Chapter five-motherly instincts

I hadn't payed attention to tanner s last words as on of the kids grabbed my shirt and pulled.Tanner growled.The child hunker down in fear.I was out raged ,it was a baby,How could he.I turned to face him and saw him snarling as the child walked away to his mommy in the kitchen and they all waled into the living room where tanner was glaring at me.

"He is a baby"I said angry 

"No one ,not a single being  has the right to touch you beside me."

"Tanner he is a baby ,he grabbed my shirt for support ,he was falling .It was a reaction not a turn on ploy like a man .How could you growl at a baby.?"He was speechless.

"You said you would give you life to see me happy ,and you just pissed me off.Don't ever do that agian.You might be alpha but i will never put up with that again ,you can have as Many tantrums as yo want or try and punsih me but i will never let you do that again."His words shocked me.

"Fine"He was surrendering.That easily .Wow,Alphas don't ever do that Ive seen it up close.Alphas never back down ,unless to a higher alpha.i just stared.I bent down and picked up a baby..2 years old maybe.The two woman at the entry way had grown to 15 women and children and a few men.I walked over and gave the baby to the woman with her arms out.I smiled at them all .They then began to introduce themselves and theirs children shaking my hand.Then As soon as tanner came up by my side to see what was happening.they all kissed my chin and said we are glad you are he Luna .I was shocked .Tanner must have a stick rule.Only as a child had i herd of tales like this.Tanner then grabbed my hand and led me to the stairs.I pulled my hand away from him for the second time.I was not going to bed walked like a dog.Tanner turned around and growled.I did not summit in anyway.The growl tuned into a snarl.I just stood ,defending my honor.He circled me .then he did something i was not expecting.His long and invading d arms wrapped around me ad swooped me off of my feet.HE ran up the stairs as i pounded my fist in his back screaming for m=him to out me down.AS we continued down the hall many of the doors opened as people stared out.Many men and a few women and children.He headed the way we came ,his room.He opened the door locked it and placed me on the bed and covered my body with his.