Chapter two -Good morning birthday girl

Jades Pov.

I awoke to someone shaking my arm.

"Good morning birthday girl!"My farther said.He never talked to me much Nor has he ever told me happy birthday.It was my birthday already ..ugh.I was really dreading today ,yet im so exited about it.I get to meet my mate today.[our mate} my inner wolf said.She was ecstatic.I looked at my farther with questioning eyes.

"Yes a very good morning indeed." i said sarcastic.AS much as i love having resolvability's i am a fiery one.my farther got up and headed out of my door.But before he left he got in a few words.

"Make sure you clean up your act before you come down stairs."it was a command.I climbed out of my comfy bed .It was already 11:06.We wolves need our rest .No i was just up all night reading.I grabbed my new see threw lace under were n matching black bra and  the dress my friends Scarlet and Taylor bought me .It was a v neck ,but not to much cleavage just the right length.It was black.Which shone off my light taned skin and my medium lenght wavy black hair.I had full lips and brown eyes.Just like my mother in my dads office .He has her picture hung above the windows.Its sad that I've never seen her in person or know her .I could start to smell the musky male sent coming from down stairs.All 200 male wolves from over the country are here today to ether become my mater or be a witness to my mate and is ceremony .I hurriedly got a shower did my hair n make up ,got dresses and ran down the stairs.I Men were everywhere.Mot one woman in sight.Men .Men.Men.all sexy men .Ready and willing to take me .My heat was coming in soon.ugh.I knew they could all smell i was ready to be mated.I walked throughthe crowed.many men Stope me to say Hi and shke my had.I politly said hello and continued walking.Just as i entered the dinning hall ,it hit me .My mates sent.He was here .In this very room.

Mate – from the word soul mate – person who is ideally suited to you. Your perfect match.  The one you're destined to be with. Your one true love. The one you can't live without. 

Mate...Ours...i purred.Then as i looked around i saw him lokking rigth at me.