Hurt

<Madison's P.O.V>

I couldn't believe Ray and Roc were spying on me...they could've asked who I liked. I shouldn't like either one of them,but Ray looked hurt too. Prod put Magic on the bed and turned towards me.

"Don't feel bad" He said,I looked at him in the eyes and smiled.

"You're right" I said,then a strange noise was coming from my phone. I looked at it and I was still on the phone with Jamie.

"If you need anything...just come downstairs" Prod laughed and walked back downstairs. I smiled and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey...Jamie? I'll call you later...or text" I said

"K" Jamie said and hung up

I looked at magic and turned the tv on in our room. I turned to NickJr. And put it on low,so when she woke up she wouldn't bother me. I went back downstairs,and looked at the time on my phone...12:01 Mr.Perez should be here. He doesn't have my number...maybe he texted Afro boy, I started to make my way downstairs.

<Prince's P.O.V>

Prod came downstairs and went back on the computer. "I see you guys put the bed back in" he said

"Yeah" Roc said sitting on the left side of me. I started hearing footsteps coming downstairs. OH MY GAWD NOW WHAT?! I immediately stood up ,and in comes Madison. She actually doesn't look that bad,Prince what are saying.

"What?" I said annoyed

"Your dad said he was gonna be here for lunch...it's 12:03,have you gotten a call from him?" She said straightforward.

"Nope! And let me tell you sum real quick" I chuckled,and moved closer to her,so I was hovering over her. Prod turned around and looked. She started backing up,but I grabbed her face with one hand.

<Madison's P.O.V>

He got so close to me I felt uncomfortable,so I tried to back up but he snatched my face in his hand. He's cute I have to admit,but he's a jerk.

"My dad...is a promise breaker. He doesn't keep his word EVER! So don't expect a real family here" he hissed and put emphasis on family.

"K?" He smirked,I nodded my head as much as I could with his hand on my face. He let go with a shove,I immediately ran upstairs. That boy needs an exorcism, he scares me.

<Ray's P.O.V>

I wanted to punch Prince as soon as he say down,but I just sighed real loud. He turned to me and playfully hit my arm. The thing was I wasn't playing.