The phone call

<Ray's P.O.V>

Me and roc stood there crouched waiting for the big moment.

"Yeah I know..." Madison said

"I think the one with the two braids likes me...his name was Ray Ray I think" She said while smiling.

I looked dead at Roc,and stuck my tung out.

"That doesn't mean anything,stupid!" Roc whispered angrily at me.

"There was another one,he said we should hang out this week." She said while giggling

"She takes you as a joke!!!" I whispered to Roc

"No she don't Ray!" Roc pushed me slightly,but hard.

"Yeah...I think his name was Roc...he was super cute!!" She laughed again

"Super cute!" Roc put emphasis on super,like I care...

"So?!" I wanted to punch Roc dead In his nose. Roc was laughing at me...I guess he could tell I was mad.

<Roc's P.O.V>

HE MAD!!! Hahah!

"Someone's coming up the stairs!" Ray poked me in my neck,I swung around.

"Dude don't do that!" I pushed him again,and looked at the door. It was Prod carrying Magic...she looked lifeless.

"She's asleep..."Prod said passing us,then he walked backwards.

"Whyyy?" Prod asked

"Why what?" Madison said to Prod.

She was standing right next to Prod looking up.

I looked at Ray,and he just started shaking his head...

"We're busted" Ray whispered

"Why that?" Prod nodded his head down to us. Madison looked down and gasped.

"REALLY?!" Madison yelled at us.

"Ssshhhhh girl! Don't you see this little person in my hands!?" Prod hissed at Madison.

"Oh yeah sorry....over here" Madison looked hurt by Ray and I....she went upstairs with Prod behind her.

"....Now what?" Ray said,he kinda looked hurt too

"Now you guys don't have to worry about her liking either one of you" Prince said leaning against the downstairs door.

Me and Ray looked at eachother and went back downstairs.