Is it love?

Today She is very happy. The smell of delicious food spread throughout the whole street. That smell was coming from her house: Mrs.Susmita Gosh. I still remember her best dish I ever tasted was Rassugulla! Today she wore her favorite dress Salwaar kameez. Yellow suit and green lengha with blue small flowers on it and beautiful chudiyas ( bangles) and Payal giving her best look. That small tingling sound of her payals was echoing in her house. She is very happy. Her daughter from abroad call her after so many years but that wasn't the reason for her endless happiness!!
"Rahul! Aaj Phir to Gaya" Some children playing on the street warned Rahul for hitting six and breaking Mrs.Gosh Vase again, it was 5th time in the whole month. Rahul accepts that it will be the end of his life. But look their Mrs.Gosh is standing on her balcony with the ball in her hand, With a cheery smile, she gave the ball to Rahul. She dashes to the dining room and starts to pack food in the basket.
Her payals made a tingling sound. She tries to remember that nothing left. She crosses checks all the items and rushes to the fridge and took juice in the milestone flask.
Trying to manage basket in one hand and other with keys. Her hairs are covering her face, she puts then behind her ears her jhumkas (earrings) tingles, but the breeze flowing there doesn't want that; again that breeze puts her hair on her face. She glanced a sigh on face looking at her watch.
In a moment of time cab arrives, She tries to manage her dupatta and sit in the cab. Cab stop near City Hospital. She informed Cab driver to wait for 1 hour. The cab driver agreed to this by nodding his head.
She enters through the sensor door. The automatic door invites her. She reaches the Reception and called all nurses and doctors and gave them laddoos (sweets). She walks through the corridor her payals and chudiyas were making their melody. Intensive Care Unit The bold red letter was shining there. She enters that room. She stopped at Bed number 12 and spread her food item on the desk and in Bright red plate serving him every piece of her food. That disembodied start to eat. She sat nearby couch and watch him lifeless.
Suddenly in that silence, the ECG line goes straight with a single sound. That disembodied becomes lifeless completely. She stood and goes near his heart and whisper " Happy Anniversary, Honey" and a single drop of tear ran down from her eye.

P.S: THAT DISEMBODIED PERSON WAS HER HUSBAND AND HE WAS IN PERIOD BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH. SHE MIXED POISON IN THE FOOD.

Do u think Is It love?