part 1

there he was. standing right in front of me. hayes grier. also known as the bad ass of the school. dark brown hair, amazing blue eyes, a tattoo on his wrist, and a lip piercing (may which I say was hot asf). let's just say, he pretty much has a new girlfriend every week. last week it was bridget linera. and two weeks before that was katalina marie. clearly they're not serious relationships, mind the fact they only last a week at the most, but he also is known to treat them like shit. I will admit, has was hot. straight up fucking hot. but I wasn't in the position where I wanted to be a part of his "little game".
I lost track of my thoughts when he approached me. he inched closer to me as he gave me a smirk. I froze, not knowing what to do. I was stiff, and I couldn't move. he came over and put his hands on me hips. I winced and tried to move back away from him. "what do you want hayes??" I asked pulling out of his grip. "you" he whispered.
"I'm sorry?" i asked. "I know you don't like me de, and that's okay, because I know it's not gonna stay that way." he brushed his hand against my hip and walked away. before I could even think about what just happened, I heard my name. I turned around to see Bridget Linera walking towards me. Remember her? Hayes' most recent ex? yeah. and may I say, she was literally gorgeous. "hey, was that uh , hayes you were just talking to?" she asked. no shit, I thought. "uh yeah" I said. "you know, we used to date" she said. is she serious right now? how could I not know? she was OBSESSED with their relationship. she captioned all of her pictures with his name, she ONLY talked about him, she would walk into our class during the middle of it, and ask if hayes was in the room. so yeah, I think I was pretty aware. "yup" I said. if anything, I wasn't in the mood to talk to her. we never got along well, and now that I think of it, this is one of the first times we're talking.