The guys grinned at each other before unbuckling their pants and pulling them down.

Me and Alexis looked at each other and we both started crying. The tears streamed off the side of my face as he pushed himself into me. Oh god I'm a virgin!

"Get off!" I sobbed.

He pumped in and out of me one more time before there was a knock at the door.

"Who's in here?!" An angry voice yelled. It was Michael...

-Michael's P.O.V.-

After talking to Calum for a while, we decided to go find the girl so. We didn't find them after a while so we asked a guy sitting at he bottom of the stairs if he had seen them.

"Oh, they came up here a little while ago with a couple guys. They looked nervous. I can help you find them..." He offered.

Me and Calum looked at each other and ran up the stairs, leaving the guy at the bottom without an answer.

I knocked on the first door on the left and Calum went to the one on the right. "Who's in here?" I asked. I didn't hear an answer so I opened it and it was empty.

I went to the next door and did the same thing, but this time someone screamed.

"Michael help!" It was Lilly.

"Calum!" I yelled trying to open the door. It was locked. "Move out of the way!" I yelled. I kicked the door a couple of times before it came down.

There were 2 guys, standing over the girls.

All I could see was red. I ran in and punched the guy off... And out of Lilly and Calum did the same for Alexis.

I grabbed him by the top of his shirt and pushed him to the ground, punching him in the process. I hit him over and over until he wasn't moving anymore. He just gave up trying to fight back. I got up and ran to Lilly, quicker than Calum got to Alexis.

"Oh, baby. Are you okay?" I asked her and hugged her. She had out all her clothes back on and was just sitting there crying.

"Can we please just leave?" She whispered through her tears.

"Of course." I took her hand and we walked through the crowd that had formed at the door.

Calum and Alexis were right behind us, and we walked home. I texted Luke and Ashton so they knew we were leaving.

-Lilly's P.O.V.-

We were walking down the sidewalk and I was still shaking with fear.

I stopped for a second and just cried. I couldn't move and I don't know why. I sat down and cried. Alexis sat down beside me and hugged me for comfort.

"It'll be okay. Well get through this" she said.

I nodded and took a deep breath and decided to open my eyes to see Michael right there.

"Baby, it will be okay, and we can talk about it later, but right now we need to get home, okay?" He said. His eyes were so soft. Something about him made me feel safer.

I stood up and grabbed Michael's hand before I continued walking.

~~~

Alexis, Calum, Ashton, and Luke just left and me and Michael were laying in bed. I hadn't really stopped crying since it happened.

"So you want to talk about it?" He asked.

I just shrugged because I didn't have anything to say, but I knew he had questions.

"Can I ask questions?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Did you know the guy?"

I shook my head.

"Did Alexis?"

I shook my head.

"Why did you follow him upstairs."

"He said he wanted a quieter place to talk."

"Are... Are you a virgin?"

I nodded.

He heavily sighed before asking "How long was he....?"

"Not even half a minute." I told him.

"Be honest with me." He reminded me.

"Close to half a minute." I changed my answer.

After a moment of silence I just started crying. Michael pulled me close to him and hugged me. I sobbed into his chest and he didn't mind. He rubbed his hand over my hair, comforting me.

"It's okay." He said

I dried my tears and took a deep breath.

"I love you." I said. He looked a little shocked at my words but so it's true. I love him. I really do.

"I love you too." He told me, kissing me on my forehead. "It's late, baby. Go to sleep." He whispered.