Rollaro and um... yea that's about it. Oh! Oh! Rolivia

Rollaro and um... Yea that's about it. Oh! Oh! Rolivia (although I ship it) and reality

-Rollaro: Just like Benson and Elliot, I really don't think Rollaro would ever and I mean ever happen. Not that he has a wife and doesn't live in Manhattan anymore, they were freaking partners and you see what happened to Olivia when she got into a relationship with Tucker. #Tuckson

Yes, I ship them okay? But really, I mean,

Make it a bit more realistic, won't you?

-Reality: #1: The main character literally walks into Olivia/Amanda/Carisi/Nick or some other dude from the squad. Like, literally bumps into them. Like there is no one else in Manhattan walking the streets. (S)he could have walked into that creepy dude across the street who's walking in his pyjamas all day. But noooooooo it has to be a member of the squad because reasons.

Oh, and the father is always beating her because he just feels like it and the mother is either drunk, dead or a slut/prostitute. But even when the father beats her, she has a beautiful, flawless face because the father feels like beating her stomach. And then she either meets a cute guy, who's gonna help her; or, like said, gonna bump into a member of the squad.

I ws wlking tru da strets wen i bumpd in to a blond, sluty lokin woman she smild at meh i grimacd she ws probobloy a nothr slut lik mah motha i fakd a purrfect smil she said imma adopt u bc u seam too hav no hom nd we walkhd in to herr fiv-story mansion den mah fatha figurd out dat i ws livn wit dis slut nd he cam to mah house mah bew motha saw meh get shot bc my daddy can shoot meh lik dat den dat slutty bitsh calld da ambulanse nd arrestud mah dad nd we livd happili evah aftah nd i stoppd callin mah motha slut after a long time (witch ws hard for mah can u fEEL MEH FELLAS)

...

...um... No. That piece of writing belongs into a carefully folded emvelope

In the trash

With acid

On fire

In hell.

Yeah. I literally saw a fanfic like that and no. #NicoSaysNo

So anyways, lets continue with the second reality problem.

#2: The MC will get shot, strangled, drowned, thrown off a cliff, chopped into pieces, dumped somewhere and *le dramtic music* magically *le drums* get healed.

-_- dats some woodoo shit right there >_> no but seriously. MAKE IT FLIPPING COINS BELIEVABLE! GAH.

That ambrosia is strong if you know what I mean xD #PercyJackson

And the story will be like:

Yea soooooooo............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. i ws wlkin thru da dark streets den a van pulld up next to meh get off i scremd da driver jst loughed nd put meh into da van den rapped meh nd strangld nd put mah bEUTIFUL FACE into da wattterrr nd shot meh he den chopd mah den burnd meh body in da midle of nohwher nd throwd me from a clif. I regenaratad in mah hous nd crid my self to sleep why ws dis all hapnin to meeeeeeh?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!'!?'?£!4?3?3!34?£!£-£7(239#(£-84!3!%£8#94+47%(£!£+%8£!£(£?

#DontJudge #IWasHighOnSugar

Idk anymore I'll just leave it here.

BYESIBIES FELLAS AND SORRY I LET YOU WAIT FOR THIS LONG

And remember, you all keep being y'all.