Chapter-1

I was filling the mehendi cones with Zarin,Aliya,and Priya. We all came here for Ayesha our Best Friends marriage. Ayesha she is my very close friend we are friends from my Childhood and we met each other in the school.

She is very Cute and Good looking, never argue's with anyone , Forgive's people very fast and is Kind hearted. Both my friends Zarin and Priya were talking with me when Ayesha's mom called me. 

I went to Ayesha's mom, her mom told me to go and check weather Ayeha was getting ready or not , as today is her Mehendi function. I went to Ayesha's room to check weather she was getting or not. I saw her ornaments kept  on her bed. She came from the bathroom dressed up. She had worn a light blue coloured Churidar and GOD! She looked so very beautiful. She had to do her hair, apply a bit of makeup and wear her ornaments. I had worn my Pink Churidar, my hair was left open some necessary accessories and had applied a bit of makeup-(Foundation, Powder, Eyeliner, Kajal and Lip gloss). I straightened her hair made her wear all her ornaments all left was I had to do her makeup. I applied a little bit of foundation on her face. She is very fair so I don't need need to apply her a lot of foundation and powder. Then I appilied her a sparkling pink blush, eyeliner and Kajal. The last thing was that I had to pin-up her Dupatta. She was dressed up so i clicked a picture of her's. She was wearing her Silver heels when Zarin came in the room to take her down. We were on the way to the hall for her mehendi function when Zarin told Ayesha .

"It's been years from when we know you and now you are getting married. We can't even imagine. We are so very excited." 

We came down to the hall and got her seated on the Diwan Set. The mehendi ladies were seated besides her and will start it any time now. Suddenly a song started, " The Punjabi Wedding Song". All her brother's and sister's came on the floor and started dancing. The mehendi ladie's also started applying her mehendi. After five minutes or so the first dance finished and another song started playing. Me, my friends and some of Ayesha's brother's and sister's , we all came together on the dance floor and started dancing. The dance finished and after that Ayesha's mom told me, Ayesha's brother's and sister's to make the relatives sit for the Lunch....

DON'T BE A SILENT READER ;):P 

VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL LOADZ...~!!~...💞❤💞