Prologue

I can't believe it , I thought to myself. I was at prom with the most gorgeous and popular guy in school. He had asked me over every fake Barbie doll here! Of course I was also a bit self conscious, I mean who wouldn't be. I had been the school nerd, the one who got picked on ever single day; whether it was being pushed into lockers or teased and laughed at in front of the whole school.

     That had all changed when Alex came along though. Alex was the most popular guy in our school, and he was drop dead gorgeous too. Two months ago he had asked me out, out of the blue. It came as a shock to most people but I saw some of his friends laugh at me, and I was happy to know that they were laughing with me because I was surprised too, at least that's what I thought.

     Alex had also helped me get closer with my parents. I'm pretty sure before Alex, my parents hated me. That all went away when I told them that I had gotten asked out but not only the schools highlight boy but also the poster child for the town. Everything seemed fine and happy. And that folks brings me to where I am right now, at prom and on the list for prom queen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------——-------------------------------------------------------------

What's up guys, this is just the Prologue and so don't worry it will get better.

Please tell me what you think. Also share any comments or concerns.

Thanks, you guys are the best.