The Farewell day...

The day was of farewell I was very excited about my farewell party in the evening. All my besties and I were excited for this party. As our high school was very popular we all had to come in couples for the party .  I always wanted to be the best  in the high school. So I decided to go for a shopping, but no one was free at my home and I hated the choice of my mom as she was very old fashioned lady. And so i decided to go with Aryan as I always liked his choice though  he was a padhakuuu but he was rich , smart and full of knowledge. So I called Aryan and we went for shopping . After coming back I tried my dress that I was going to wear on the farewell . It was very pretty .It was of baby pink color , I loved that dress .  Aryan asked me for being his partner that night  I was  shocked to hear it , I mean I had a standard in my high school and  my bestiess  were all stylish they don't even look a padhkuu boy .I can't loose my  reputation and so i reminded him about my status in school  and i cannot spoil it.  .  I did'nt wanted  to  hurt him but that  was  the question of my status and my standard in our high school and he  knows that,"  I never compromise with my status and  my reputation . "

                                                    Aryan got upset and went from there. I thought that he was very  sad   and so I decided to play a game with him a I messaged  him .

dear Aryan,

I am sorry to hurt u. I should not have hurt your feelings. Ok I am ready to be your partner in the farewell. so be ready sharp 8:00 p.m. best of luck!!!!!

your friend ,

Aryana

 As result  Aryan very excited he came  and started waiting for aryana at sharp 8:00p.m..........