Under the covers

Hey guys this is a quick one, enjoy❤️
--------

"Arianna!" I hear one of the lost boys shout. Though I can't tell which one."Yes?" I questionably ask back. I turn around and see Edward, my good little friend. He has light brown hair,bright blue eyes. He's around 10-11. "Hey bud" I turn around joy in my eyes to see him. "Peter let me get somethings from home!" He says happily jumping. "Oh really what is it?" I say smiling. "You know what a tv is right?"He says smiling. "Geez I've only been on this Island 2 months of course I know what that is" i say laughing. "Well I've invited you and Peter to come watch movies with me later!"He says excitedly. "oh... I don't think I can." I say smiling. I don't want to get in to trouble with Peter. "I know you like him! Meet me at my tree house at 6". He says. "Fine" I smile back.

5:45-

I walk around camp looking around boredly. "Hey there" I feel someone grab my waist and pull me into them. "Hey get off" I turn around and see Peter. "Miss me?"he says lifting an eyebrow smirking.

 "Miss me?"he says lifting an eyebrow smirking

I look down hiding my light pink cheeks.ive been stuck on this island 2 months,I was kidnapped. By pan of course. ever since that day I haven't felt very fond of him. I mean yeah, he has his good moments but he also has his bad ones. To be honest, I kinda like him. "Well it's almost 6 o'clock, see ya later." Peter says looking straight through me while I'm thinking."is something wrong?" He says smiling. "Uh, no.goodbye" I say awkwardly stumbling away.

6:00-

I look down at my watch realizing its time to go. I let out a quiet sigh. I get up from around the fire where all the rest of the lost boys are and start walking towards Edwards tree house.i just want to get this over with, I'm tired and not in a great mood. I finally get to his doorstep and knock three times slowly.

The door swings open And I see Edwards bright shining smiling face in the glimmering moonlight."come in" he says smiling. I walk into his tree house walking through the hallway slowly. I walk into his room and I don't see Peter. I feel upset but relieved at the same time."Peter should be here any-" he's cut off by Peter appearing in the middle of the room."I'm here lets get this over with" he says seriously.he then looks over at me and smiles.

he then looks over at me and smiles

I smile back looking down. "Peter and you can sit here" he says pointing to the spot where he usually sleeps. "I'll sit down here" he says pointing down at the end smiling. Peter stands there waiting patiently. I smile at Peter and he smiles back. I hide my light rosy cheeks. I'm falling for him slowly, and it took me a while to realize that. It's hard to hide my feelings sometimes. I climb onto the bed and sit towards the right and I slowly lift the blanket over me just covering my legs. Peter does the same climbing sitting next to me. He pulls some of my blanket and pulls it over him to. Edward crawls at the foot of the bed and covers up pressing play on the movie.

"I wonder what movie were watching" I say looking straight whispering to myself."I don't even know what a movie is." Peter says looking down on me. I look up at him and smile. He looks to see if Edward is looking, he scoots so close to me that were squished together. 
He puts his arm around me and smiles. I blush and look down smiling. "Aw look at that" Peter says tauntingly. I playfully stick out my tongue.the feeling of his warm arm around me just feels me with the joy and butterflies I can't explain how happy I feel.

20 minutes into the movie.-

I look up and see Peter gazing into the tv screen. His face is soft, like the petals of a rose, yet his lips are as smooth as silk. I gaze at his lips and he looks down onto me and I don't realize it.he nudges me and I brake my stare and look up at him and blush. "Heh" i giggle looking down. I look back at the tv screen and feel his lips on my cheek.i look up and see Peter smiling looking at the tv.i look to see if Edward is looking but he is halfway asleep. Peter turns looking at me and I stare into his beautiful green eyes.

I gently grab his shirt and pull him closer to me. "I didn't expe-" I cut him off by throwing my lips into his.ive dreamed of his silk lips, and now I have them.i pull away quickly blushing and look at the tv. "Wha- bu-?" He stutters quietly. About 10 minutes has past and I still feel the butterfly's in my stomach.
I get really into the movie when I feel peters warm soft hand under the blanket on my thigh. I take a deep breath in.He starts rubbing his hand up and down my thigh squeezing gently. "Peter what are you d-doing?" I stutter looking up at him. He acts like nothing is happening and he is looking at the tv. He gently squeezes my thigh tighter. I blush uncontrollably. "Shh, be a good girl and be quiet"he whispers in my ear. I'm getting turned on by the Second. I squirm my hips gently. Peter smiles and moves his hand up my dress to my panties. He puts his hand on the thin fabric rubbing back and forth. "P-Peter" I whisper whimpering. "Shh" he says caressing my neck. "Edward" I whisper scared Edward is gonna see. I look down and see that he is asleep.if he sees what is happening he is gonna tell everyone. I can't even believe this is happening!

Peter resumes and rubs the fabric faster. "O-oh my g-god Peter" I whisper. He slowly slides his hand in my in my panties. He slowly starts rubbing my clit. I inhale and exhale faster moaning quietly.

"Your a naughty naughty girl." He whispers his lips touching my ear lobe. He then slides his fingers inside me and pumps in and out fast. I wince my eyes and look up moaning quietly. He then hits my favorite spot. I moan a little louder and he puts his hand over my mouth. "Found it" he whispers smiling. He presses his finger against it rubbing and twirling working magic with his fingers inside me. I feel a knot forming in my stomach. "Peter I'm c-coming" I say out of breath. "Mm"he says lifting an eyebrow pounding in faster and harder. I finally achieve the moment and let my sweet juices out on his fingers.

He licks them clean smiling. I look at him out of breath. I hear a noise and see Edward opening his eyes. "Shit" I whisper. "Hey look guys the movie is over, I guess I slept through it" he says laughing. I let out a fake breathless fake laugh. Edwards gets up waiting for me end Peter at the door. I stand up, my legs weak and wobbly. Peter laughs and guides me to the door. "Hey what's wrong with your legs?" Edward says confused. Before I can say anything."muscle cramps" Peter spits out winking at me. I grin and nod. We exit and Peter stops me from walking to my tree house. "We should watch movies more often" he says smiling and winking. "Mmhmm" I say blushing. He walks me to my tree house and says goodbye with a kiss.
_________
Ello! Here's a quickie, if you want a part 2 let me know😊❤️