The Company Imagine, Part 1: "Accidental" Encounters

i actually came up with this in church...oops....(btw, this isn't requested, just, in fact, something i got from my noggin)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been maybe a month or so since you had some way, somehow, woken up in Middle-earth.

The Company of Thorin Oakenshield took you in after they found you, lost with no provisions.

Thorin was unsure of picking up just some random, lost girl wandering the woods in Hobbiton, but reluctantly let you in, due to the fact they were in need of a navigator. Ironic, because when they found you, you had no idea where you were.

After they picked you up, they stopped in Bree to get a bite to eat and a few hours of sleep at The Prancing Pony, and you stopped by a small shop to obtain some clothes and supplies, so graciously paid for by Gloin.

While traveling, you let your mind wander,  remembering the circumstances in how you'd come about realizing that you were in Middle-earth.

You woke up laying in a patch of luscious green grass, as you blinked your eyes in confusion, and looked up at the oak tree that towered above you.

"Guys?" You called out, assuming that this has to be another trick your siblings had pulled on you.

You pushed up to a sitting position and took in your surroundings, "Guys, this isn't funny." You called, honestly hoping this wasn't just a illusion, as you identified where you were, from the obvious rolling hills and little rivers of none other than the Shire.

You were in Middle-earth.

You stood shakily as your heat beat rang in your ear at your excitement that you were in the, supposedly "fictional", world that you'd dreamed of living in.

You were interrupted of your flashback by the call of your name.

"(Y/N)!" Bofur called, for the third time in a row, "Are ye ok?"

You nodded you head and brought your attention to the pony that Bofur had let you share with him, and you pet his head lightly, as you continued to reminisce of the beginning of your adventure in Middle-earth.

Thankfully, Thorin, who was at the head of the group, still knew where he was going, so your help with the map was unnecessary at the moment.

You'd knew of the Company of Thorin Oakenshield previously, because honestly, you wouldn't be reading this is you didn't, and your heart almost burst out of your chest as you recalled your "accidental" encounter with them.

You were walking along the dirt road as you looked ahead trying to find out exactly what part of the Shire you were in.

Hoping and praying you weren't heading to Bywater, your prayers were answered as you stopped short in your tracks as you heard a loud call.

"WAIT!" You head a voice call, and automatically knew who it was.

"I signed it!" You head him say.

You turned around and faced straight only to see, that behind the trees, still a good distance away, was indeed the Company of Thorin Oakenshield.

Not wanting to make a scene and run straight up to the company and fangirl (which is something I would totally do), you decided to keep your distance, hoping the company would somehow notice you.

As you shut your eyes tight, you took a deep breath, then returned to the task at hand.

You knew that ponies were faster that people, and would catch up with you in a matter of minutes if you kept a normal walking pace.