Kili Imagine: Your Turn*

i told a friend of mine(you know who you are, sister ;) that i was probably going to start an imagine fic thingy, and she requested a Kili imagine so, here you are, girl :) btw, asterisks mean smut :) 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You awoke abruptly from your nightmare in the middle of the night, shooting forward, panting and out of breath.

Your husband, Kili, was automatically alarmed at your sudden movement and shot up moments after you did, concern written all over his face.

"Hey, (Y/N), shhhh..its okay." He said, comforting you by rubbing your shoulders slowly.

You rubbed your eyes and sighed, "I am sorry, Kili, I didn't mean to awaken you. I just had a nightmare.."

"What of darling?" Kili asked, beginning to kiss your neck lightly.

You were about to tell him, but the feeling of his warm lips on your neck distracted you from any further thought.

"I...I..." You stuttered, "..I, um..dreamed that...."

Your words were cut off completely as Kili kissed your sweet spot.

You gasped and moaned out loud, and Kili pushed you back onto the bed.

He lifted up and put each leg on each side of you and put both hands on either side of your head, looking down at you passionately.

He wasted no time in tearing your nightgown away from your figure, as he leaned in for a deep kiss, and automatically began caressing your curves.

He brought his hands to your breasts and began kneading slowly, pinching your nipple in between his fingers.

You moaned into the kiss causing Kili's already hard member to twitch in his breaches, making him pull away and hiss.

You used the free moment to push Kili's breeches and underclothes down his waist, as he helped and kicked it off.

His large cock was standing gloriously erect, as beads of precum began forming at the tip.

Kili was ready right then and there to take you and make you scream his name, but he wanted this to last.

He lifted up, and slipped a finger inside you, enamored at how tight, yet how wet you were, "You're so tight and wet, (Y/N)." He moaned.

You moaned as Kili began pumping his fingers in and out, quickly, then slow, and the quickly again. He knew how to please a girl.

He then dipped his head down to meet your eager cunt, and pressed his lips to your clit, causing you to cry out in pleasure.

He then inserted another finger and licked at your pearl of nerves eagerly.

You tried to buck your hips into his face, attempting to gain more contact, but every time you did, he would move his face a small distance away from your womanhood. You knew that was his way of telling you to be patient, but you wanted him there and then.

"Please Kili.." You cried out in a choked sob.

He knew how desperate you were, so he lifted his head to kiss you quickly.

You felt him brush against your thigh causing you to only become more needy for him to fuck you hard and fast.

He lined himself up with you and looked to your eyes, making sure he had your consent to begin.

As you nodded your head, he slid in oh-so-slowly, much to your displeasure.

You enjoyed the contact, and arched your back at it, but you wanted more.

Kili was being gentle, and trying to make you forget your pervious nightmare, but you had other ideas.

He started at an unspeakably slow place, as you bucked your hips, trying to get him to go faster.

"Faster." You said under your breath.

At this, Kili stopped all together, which wasn't helping the situation at all, "Sorry?" He said, understanding what you had just asked, but he wanted to hear you say it again.

"Faster." You finally choked out.

And just like that, Kili was going at it like it was his last moments on earth.

Not expecting Kili to go this fast, this soon, you gasped and moaned loudly at his sudden change in speed.

As beads of sweat began forming around his forehead, he lifted up and grabbed your hips, slamming you down onto him, meeting his already deep thrusts.

"You're still so fucking tight, (Y/N)." He said, already starting to sound exhausted.

As white began to spot your eyes, you began to clutch at the bed sheets, knuckles turning white from how hard you were holding on.

Kili groaned deeply and lifted your hips up slightly to get a deeper angle, causing you to cry out at the contact.

"I'm so close, Kili!" You cried.

Kili, out of breath, nodded his head, "Me too." He said.

Lifting your hips a bit higher, he hit a certain spot that had you seeing stars.

After hitting it a few more times you couldn't hold back anymore and came hard around Kili's member, screaming his name.

As your walls clenched around his large cock, Kili growled an animalistic growl as he shot his seed deep into you.

The feeling of the warm liquid only made your walls convulse harder, making Kili groan as he twitched inside you.

Completely out of breath, Kili collapsed atop you.

After laying in silence for what seemed like ages, you all of a sudden hear a small cry come from the room across the hall.

"Your turn." You said, as Kili chuckled deeply and got up, pulling his breaches back on.

He walked out of the room, but then walked back in almost instantaneously, holding your baby daughter.

He handed her to you, and as you began to feed her, Kili stood back and smiled at you.

You smirked and looked to him, questioning his smile, "What?" You asked.

"You're so beautiful." He said, breath-taken by your beauty.

You laughed because your hair was probably tangled and you were a sticky, sweaty mess from your previous engagement, yet he still somehow found you beautiful.

Kili crawled back onto the bed and kissed you passionately.

"I love you." He said, staring deep into your eyes.

"And I love you." You said, smiling to him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ayyyye so dere you go girl. hope you liked it, homie. (and whoever else read this ;)