CHAPTER 7

Caspian pov

I shared at her wide eyed how the hell did she know.

"How did you know" stuttering nice going alpha bow you look all weak and pathetic.

"Show me what you look like and I will show you what I look like"

She held her stare down she was not going to back down from this  so I had to spin this and by myself some time to talk it over with my Wolf.

"Ladies first"

She sighed then started stripping out of the close she jumped in the water few seconds later the water was glowing rays of blue and white, then walked out the most beautiful Wolf I've ever seen my mate was on all fours with White-blue fur her front left paw had the golden mark of Poseidon the tip of her ears are as blue as her eyes and has some sort of mark that runs from her nose to the top of her eyes in between her eyes the mark created a diamond shaped mark she was gorgeous!

I was at a loss of words while taking in her beauty she walked up to me and nuzzled in to me I ran my fingers though her soft fur in between her ears I heard her purr in delight causing me to chuckle, we stayed like that for few minute before she turned into a gray black Wolf hiding all of the royal features.

Looking at her with stunned eyes she tuned back to her human form and started dressing I helped her get in to her hoodie making sure I take my time with the zipper,never loosing eye contact with her.

"You are beautiful to me"

I kissed her our kiss was slow passionate, I didn't want to devour her lip's because that would lead to me taking her here against her will.
We pulled away for while and just as I was about to kiss her again she whispered to me
"Your turn alpha"

Taking a step back I took the hem of my shirt to lift it up but her small soft hands helped leaving small touches to my skin,she knew she was driving me crazy and she was counting on it. Once the shirt was out she took it in her hands watching me as I strip out of my jeans.

I ran behind a tree and shifted I was afraid of stepping out to the open, afraid of how she would react to my true form I leaned over the tree letting my thoughts consume me I didn't hear her small footsteps towards me.

"Beautiful" those words where whispered by my mate who is now staring at me, she was standing four feet away from me she took me in with her eyes drove my Wolf to the edge and he took over.

"My beautiful Little mate" she must have heard the changes in our voices because she was startled and that hurt my wolf.

"You are hiding " my Wolf growled at her but she didn't flinch a muscle this time she stood her ground I watched her as she exhales dropping my clothes to the ground and closing the space between us, I took a step back my back coming in contact with a tree. Something about her courage was getting to My wolf but before I can comprehend what was happening my Wolf bowed to her.

"My mate" she said with a chuckle considering my lycan form was over seven feet tall she looked tiny she released a very cute yawn and from the look of her eyes they where slowly getting heavy meaning she was about to fall asleep.

"We should go back you need to sleep" I tried to sound soft with the lycan voice

"No I wanna sleep in your lycan arms. Please" she cuddled in to me, forcing me to sit down and take her In my arms.

After hours of my mate being asleep I slowly shifted to my human form dressed then carried her home.

She kept on mumbling in her sleep.

"Mate"

"never"

"His mine"

"Stupid sisters"

"Shadows"

My body froze 'the shadow know about my mate meaning everyone who is trying to kill me knew about her.

Laying her gently in bed I got in next to her looked at the time it was 6am,the dark curtains ascended making the whole room pitch black allowing me and my mate some much deserved sleep.

She kept nuzzling in to me till she was on top me her forehead on my neck and hands supporting her from falling I let sleep consume me. 

I have never had such a peaceful sleep and that worried me that I enjoyed my sleep so much so that my pack could be destroyed or my mate killed, the thought of my mate being hurt was unbearable,jolting off the bed I see my mate running for the door within seconds I was in front of her

"Why are you leaving me?"

"Im not leaving you big oaf I need to pee now move "she pushed me aside and ran for the toilet leaving dumbfounded again.

My mate has some serious door issues she needs to learn how to close it or need to control my hormones,pulling the door to close it heard her giggle in there wonder why.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen to get food I'm starving I could eat a whole cow. I hear laughter and chatting coming from my kitchen.

"What the fuck are you all doing here" my beta Luke and enforcer Scott and their mates.

"Sup man" my enforcer doesn't talk much, he is your typical serial killer type quiet mysterious and smart he can calculate everyone move before they even make it but with his mate he is the complete opposite but all in all him and Luke are my best friends.

"So we figured we could go out tonight all of us plus my mate haven't seen her best friend in over 24 hours apparently in chicks that's like eternity or something" Luke said while his head was in my fridge.

The females where shit scared of me but soon they'll warm up to me.

"You agreed to this"

"No but there's going to be unmated males around"Scott has a valid reason.

"Fine will go just at to tell Scarlett"

"Tell me what?"she let her hair down she looked amazing while busy taking in her beauty screams filled the kitchen from all the females causing Luke to hit his head with the fridge door.