CHAPTER 2

Scarlett pov

I stormed out of that hell faster than the wind how could he I'm his mate. .

Why?

'my mate Vanessa Tate'

'Mate Vanessa Tate '

'mate'

The voices kept ringing in my head over and over again, the world was spinning and I needed my father I walked over to the fountain and stuck my hand in the water.

'Daddy'

'Princess?'

"He mated someone else he just made an announcement moments ago it doesn't hurt like it's suppose to why'

'The moon goddess works in mysterious ways princess I love you my child always'

My dad shut me out again.

"Amazing" a very strong yet soft voice forcing me to turn from my sited position.

"You saw" I was nervous no one has ever seen my phasing ever including Nova even though she knew I was only half Wolf.

"What are you" the stranger stepped out of the shadows revealing the most handsome man I've ever laid eyes on he was a walking god,sorry dad but dam he was tall with broad shoulders, jet black hair with green eyes and those lip's I can already imagine them on my own.

"Demigod" our eyes locked and for that split second it felt like my world has shifted, I knew my secret was safe With him I felt safe the kind of safe a mate can provide but he wasn't my mate.

"Fascinating" he paused for a while and walked closer to me placing one oh his hand to my waist and the other at the back of my neck placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"He is a fool for choosing another as his mate" his words hit hard I pulled back and looked at him realising that his piercing green eyes where still glistening from crying.

The it occurred to me that Vanessa Tate was the daughter of the Redstone Alpha and mated to this man in front of me.

"She is a fool for rejecting you" the came out as a whisper. He stared at me wide eyed like he was trying to figure me out.

"How did you.  .are you going to fight from him? " he questioned me in a tone of an alpha that's when I realised this man in frond of me is an alpha and his aura is strong of power and authority he must rank higher than my pack alpha and that intimidated me. . I looked over the hall window only to see Nate and Vanessa looking truly in love.

I've heard stories of how alphas can fall in love with others what are not their mates but those relationships are rare one can never truly escape the bond of mates.

Looking back I notice that the alpha is staring at me with intense eyes taking a deep breath make a choice.

"No he looks happy and that's all a mate can hope for there other" trying to sound strong a tear  betrayers me and fall down my cheek only to be stopped my a warm thumb.

"I will accept his rejection and take my father up on his offer and finding a mate at Atlantis" looking down at my shoes I hear a low growl erupting from him.

"I have a proposition for you,  be my mate and my pack Luna" I look up at him not sure of what just happened I take a step back and he takes a step forward put a soft kiss on my forehead and whispers the words 'Please'

"I_i don't even know your name"

"And I know not of yours either but my Wolf already lay claim to yours" he says thats a strange way of talking are we in the 40's like seriously but he his right. My Wolf Snow has never been submissive to anyone or anything and yet she is submitting to him, placing one hand in the water without breaking eye contact with him I show him.

"This is what I am, I can never be a full Wolf or full god ill always be this, I had hoped of a mate who will love me and accept me for what I am are you willing to do that? "
I waited for an answers from him and the breath he was

"You are Beautiful" he pulled my hand out of the water and placed it on his chest.

"I promise I will accept you and love you if you promise to accept me for what I am. . . . A monster" he said

I was about to promise him the world when he stopped and said.

"My name Is Caspian Blackrose Alpha of the most hated and dangerous pack" my breath hitched, no one has ever seen him he lurked In the shadows and killed without regret but why was I so content with him around and curiosity got the best of me and I made a choice that was going to change my life for the good or worse. .

"I promise to accept you for what you are.  .     My mate" I intend to find out what life had in store for me with this man but first things first getting Nate to reject me which was going to be easy, I hope. Caspian kissed me and said the words ' thank you' against my lip's and we pulled apart I finally had to tell him my name

" Scarlett Taylor"

Caspian pov

'Mate' my Wolf said looking at the pretty lady in front of me with blond hair and wide hazel eyes we did it we found our mate but I need to know if she will love me for me so I hid my ranking power to third on command level and approached her hoping to praise her with a hug and perhaps a kiss she pushed my chest with her hand muttering the word 'no' over and over my Wolf felt a huge amount of pain and I knew what was happening.

"I Vanessa Tate reject you as my mate and in pursuit of love else where" for the first time know 300 year's I was shuttered.

" I accept your rejection" I was brought back to reality as soon as my Wolf said those words I was fighting an inter battle with My Wolf when he told me to look at my mate walking on stage to be happy with another I walked out to the back of the hall to lick my wound's feeling moist on my cheeks I remove them quickly but they just keep flowing so eventually I let them fall.

Hearing the cheers erupt in the hall I compose myself and walk to the fountain to look at the reflection of the moon in the water always calmed me down when I needed to be.

I heard soft sniffing from the fountain  she had Raven black hair but soon as her hand touched the water it turned blue right then and there I knew she was special and had to make her my mate.

"Amazing" the words left my mouth without me noticing. She turned looking nervous.

"You saw" her voice was enchanting like the siren song.

"what are you"

"demigod" she didn't dear me at all and my power was rising the alpha instinct kicking in to protect her.

"Fascinating"
"His a fool for choosing another"

She studied me her gorgeous blue eyes looking deep in my soul...

"She is a fool for rejecting you" she made me vulnerable and I loved it and tonight Scarlett Taylor will be mine.