Chapter 6

Your POV
I woke up and groaned to make head pounding with pain. When my eyes finally adjusted I was in a home. It was actually pretty large. Larger than our house....
"Levi...Isabel....Farlon..." I whispered.
I heard footsteps and I turned around to see little Eren hold a bowl of something hot.
"E-Eren.." I said softly.
"Your awake! Here I got you some soup!!" He said running over to me.
He handed me the soup and I started eating. I winced as my side ached with pain.
"Easy..dad stitched up your wound before he left. Where is Levi, Isabel and Farlon?" He asked looking at me with great green eyes.
I could feel a tear roll down my cheek. I sat the soup down on the table and got out of my chair. I bent down in front of Eren and sighed.
"There gone Eren....the military took them...there....dead.." That sentence stung my tongue. It hurt to say and it hurt to know.
I walked up to the door and opened it. I stepped outside to the cool air hitting my face. Sending chills down my spine as it cooled where my tear had been. I turned around to face Eren once more.
"Tell your mom....thanks." I said before leaving.

5 years later.........

Your POV
Life dragged. I missed them so much. But if I started crying I know I might not ever stop. So I held it in. I held it in my stubborn self. Eren and Mikasa had grown. They came and lived with me because they were worried for me and plus their mom died and their stupid father was gone all the time. So they lived with me.
Mikasa took my room and Eren took Isabel and Farlon's room. I took Levi's. It was hard the first couple of weeks but I got use to it. The sweet smell of him brings tears to my eyes at night. I became more stubborn than I use to be. I called Mikasa and Eren brat all the time. I was a wreck. A mess.
"Mikasa and me are going out." Eren said opening the door for Mikasa.
"Fine. You brats better be home by sun down." I ordered them.
"Alright we will." Mikasa said as they left.

Eren's POV
" Alright so you know where to go right?" I asked my sis.
She nodded her head as we walked down the stairs. We were going to go to a few markets and get (y/n) a birthday present.
"I know its been two years but....has (y/n) told you anything about what happened?" I asked as we walked to the markets.
"I talked to her a little before she sent me out. They had just been threatened by the military while they were strolling through town. There was so many of them they couldn't handle them all. One thing led to another they were gone." She said looking up at me.
I sighed.
"Mikasa were 15. We are qualified to join the military. I want to. But how are we going to tell her?" I asked her.
"I think we should just tell her straight forward..." Mikasa said as we looked at the items.
"But you know how she will react.." I said as I picked up this journal that caught my eyes.
I picked up the journal and flipped through it. It was blank. I perfect sketch book. I have only seen a couple of her drawings they were really good. I looked over at Mikasa and handed it to her. She nodded her head and paid for the journal. We found some (f/c) ribbon and wrapped the journal with it. I smiled as me and Mikasa walked through the door.
"Happy birthday!!" We both said.
(Y/n) got up from the couch and walked over to us. She put her hand on her hip and rolled her eyes playfully.
"Come here you guys!" She said as she hugged us.
We handed her the journal and she thanked us. We all sat down on the couch and started talking. After awhile I finally mentioned the military.
"So..they military try outs are in two weeks..." I said.
"Tch." she said as she took a drink of her tea.
"A-And me and M-Mikasa we were g-going to try out..." I said looking up at her.
She set down her tea and scowled at me and Mikasa. She got up and hovered over me.
"You know what they did to me Eren....." She said looking at the ground.
"I know but....we want to.." I said.
"Eren...those soldiers die in war all the time. Im not letting you go." She said giving me and Mikasa a cold stare.
"You really are the black demon..." Mikasa mumbled.

The name "black demon" is (y/n)'s nick name on the streets she wears a black cape that she found in Levi's closet. She wears it when she goes out to fight the green capes. She got a pretty good reputation of knocking out green capes in a second. They call her the black demon for her stealth. She sneaks into the night fighting the green capes. Fighting for the ones she loves the most. I looked over at Mikasa.
"Oh now where bringing that up!" She barked.
She got really close to Mikasa's face and growled.
"I can show you a demon, brat." she growled before leaving. She slammed her door shut. I looked over at Mikasa and sighed.
"Great job Mikasa..." I sighed.

Levi's POV (He's not dead)
I groaned as I walked into Erwin's office. The eyebrowed man looked up at me and smiled. I frowned back at him as I sat down.
"The military try outs are in two weeks since you are a captain you are going to be one of the judges." he said.
"God I hate these things.." I mumbled under my breath.
"I dont care. You are going to be a judge weather you like it or not. Now you are dismissed." He said.
I got up and walked out the door.
"I hate that man. I hate this place. He killed the one I loved..." I said inside my head.

I walked over to the dorms and knocked on a door. The door opened with Farlon and Isabel standing on the other side. I looked at them with sad eyes. Isabel took me into her arms. I finally sat down and put my head in hands.
"5 years.....its her birthday today..." I sighed. I could feel a tear roll down my cheek and down onto the floor.
"Hey...why dont we go into town and get a drink.." Farlon suggested.
"Fine..." I said trying to change the subject.

As me, Farlon and Isabel entered the bar, the bar became quite. I could hear whispers.
"Its the military. "
"Isn't that the guy who lost his girl?"
"God he looks crap."
I sat at the bar counter and waited for a waiter. I noticed that there were hooks where the waiters hung their clothes before they went to the kitchen. I saw a black cape. A back cape.
"The black demon is here...." I wishpered to Farlon and Isabel said.
"The black demon is here in the bar..."