Chapter 2

*its 3am, one Sunday morning*
I had this weekend off work to catchup with sleep and I got a phone call at 3am from Tom, "this is weird", I thought as I answered it. "Um Alex, uh, we need help", Tom desperately pleaded down the phone. "Whoa whoa whoa, hold up. What happened?", I asked, "It's my mate, from Don Broco, Rob. He was a bit drunk and he fell over but he seems to be unconscious, he's breathing but I'm so scared Alex, help us"
I rushed out the door immediately and went to find Tom, he said they were just past the high street, after about 10 minutes of searching I found them, Rob was stirring. As he awoke he said "is that an angel? You're so fucking hot", I giggled at his drunken attempts at picking me up. He was evidently out of his head, but he was still cute to me. I cradled his drunken soul and gave him a full body check (lucky me), he was fine. "Thank you, for fuck sake Rob, Alex had the weekend off and you woke her up", Tom says. "Oh I don't mind", I respond. "Will my sexy ambulance lady take me to the hospital?", Rob asks, "you can take me anywhere, you sexy motherfucker", he says. I blush and say "you're fine Mr Damiani, let's get you home and to bed though". "I WILL GO TO BED WITH YOU", Rob yells. Tom and I carry him into the back of my car and I drop both Tom and Rob at Rob's. They both hug me and Tom apologises for waking me up. They wave me off and Tom texts me to let me know Rob got to bed okay.