Chapter 3 ♡

"What do you want to cut?" I asked still staring ." Just a little on the edges." he looked at me biting his lip. "Sure have a seat." I finally managed to move aside . I went into the closet where I kept my tools and grabbed the clippers , electric razor and anything else. He sat there staring at me while I worked on his hair. "How long you been doing this ? " He asked me "Ever since high school ." I replied shortly . "I see, " He said quietly

"All done ." I said putting the clippers down and handing him a mirror ."Shit....you really are good" He said turning sideways to check out his cuts. "I might have to change barbers " He smirked and got up . I walked up to the register and he payed me . "You realize you can go now right? " I asked with both hands on the counter looking up at him. "Nah , i think i might have to take you out to drink" He smiled . " I dont drink." i moved past him.
"Damn ma why all this attitude?" He asked grabbing my arm .

Jay

"Listen.I know what you want. And im not giving it to you. So i suggest you walk outside get in your little car and find yourself another piece of ass cause you aint getting this one" She hard faced me .

"Alright then , i still know where to find you " I smirked walking of. "Im jay by the way" I turned around before leaving.
"Thats nice" She said grabbing her bag and keys. "You not gonna give me your name?" I asked as she pushed me outside and closed up the shop. "You dont need it." And with that she got in her car and sped of. Damn.

Marialys
"I went to the club for some inspiration, i aint trying on breaking the bank but i think one of these lame niggas put some mo** in my drank " I sag to natashas song . I was pretty hungry so i went thru Mcdonalds drive thru and ordered a big mac. Once I got home i turned on netflix and watched my favorite series (La Viuda Negra) while i ate. When i finished up i clicked off my t.v and threw away the Mcdonalds bag and went into my room . I turned on my radio and went to take a shower. I stripped out my clothes and took a warm bath . When i finished up i got lotioned up brushed my teeth and went to my dresser to put on my comfy clothes. I snuggled up in bed and dozed off.

Jay
I was so distracted thinking about the shop girl. Why am I so interested in her? I dont even know this girl.!And it drove me even more insane is that i dont even know her name.

________________________________
Heyyyyy fellaaas so as you know im new to this !! 💕So if you dont like my books then bye 😘thanks for taking the time to read it ☺save ya words and find somethinf else you like 💖