“Sir, sorry but it is not right to treat the entire class just because of stupid one question whom can’t answer by any-..”

“Sorry to Mr. Dylan but I’m a man of my word.” He said cutting my sentence.

“Well of course you deserve an answer Mr. Blue.” I said calmly with the grin on my face. My classmates draw their attention towards me again.

“So to say Mr. Blue but correct me if I miss something.  Mechatronics is a design process that includes a combination of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, control engineering and computer engineering. Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary field of engineering, that is to say, it rejects splitting engineering into separate disciplines. Originally, mechatronics just included the combination of mechanics and electronics, hence the word is a combination of mechanics and electronics; however, as technical systems have become more and more complex the word has been "updated" during recent years to include more technical areas. French standard NF E 01-010 gives the following definition: “approach aiming at the synergistic integration of mechanics, electronics, control theory, and computer science within product design and manufacturing, in order to improve and/or optimize its functionality". Is this definition is enough sir?” I said proudly. My classmates are like OOOh, And Ahhh, others are starring with mouth open as they hear my answer.

“I...I..I...” Mr Blue stuttered for a while. “Very well said Mr. Dylan, I’ll see you tomorrow have a nice day ahead.” And with that, he rapidly arranges his things and stuck it in his bag and strode out faster than Scooby doo. The moment when he’s out of the room the class erupted into a woop woop, congratulating me for the simple thing that I’ve done. Some says I am a terrible brat for letting Mr. Blue cry on his pants, and some says “wow you’re amazing” and “can you lend us with that geniusness on your mind” stuff. Adriano pace to give me a high five but as soon as my hand is nearing to contact with his my bag vibrated causing me to drift my attention towards it leaving Adriano high fiving the air. I even hear him say “Oh come on” as i fish for the phone. The moment I find it, Francisco’s name came flashing on the screen. We exchange numbers before I left yesterday, saying that he will call me to assure that I’m with the plan, of course I am. I am even the one who makes the entire treaty why won’t I do it. Enter, i press.

 Sebastian, I’ll pick you up. Would that be ok? Reply directly if you’re not busy.

 I try to keep myself from giggling and giddiness but I can’t just hold it. Adriano caught me by giving me a slight punch allowing me to wince on him. “Hey, that hurts.” I announce towards him. “Oh, shut up Seb, who’s that, your girlfriend?” he asked peeking towards my phone which I automatically keep away from his sense. “Come on Seb? Ah, I know, did you take my advice about hooking up? How was it? huh...? huh...? huh...?” he asked curiously. “Adriano, please I don’t want to discuss anything to you, will you respect that?” I said. “Fine, fine... What’s with you man?” he said striding away quit angry. I rolled my eyes towards his selfish attitude.

Hey Francisco, Yes its fine. My class just ended. I replied back.

 I arranged my stuff inside of my bag, others are still in the room chitchatting, gossiping and the like. On my way towards the exit door Clare’s body just bump up clutching in the door way trying to hold me from exciting the room. Clare is one of my real friends, I believe?

 “What is it Clare?” I asked.

   “Hey Sebastian, would you want a stay over in our house please be my tutor. Please please please.” She said with the puppies eyes she can give and it’s not working it’s more like Annabelle’s eyes (the conjuring) . “I’m sorry Clare but I can’t. I want to but I’m committed to someone for 30 days.” I said with a grin on my face.