Idk What To Call This Chapter So Just Read It <3

Start from the beginning

Me: no your Chresanto August, stop or ima be paralyzed for the rest of my life.

Chres: (shrugs) I'm fine with that, your ass is mine tonight tho.

Me: CHRESANTO NO!

Chres: (smirks) are you begging for me to stop?

Me: Please! I promise I will stop teasing you when you tell me to, I won't push the limit just don't make me paralyzed!!! Please!!

I was nearly screaming and he looked at me and smiled and pecked my forehead. I was scared out of my mind, he leaned down to my ear.

Chres: (whispers) I get a point for having you to beg.

he kissed my lips but I didn't kiss back cuz I was scared from what I just experienced. he pulled back and looked at me.

Chres: ima go get some water I'll be back.

he got off of me and left the room, I laid there fucking traumatized and half way naked.

Score Boys=2 Girls=3

he came back with a bottle of water and I stayed in the same position he left me in. he sat down and touched my stomach and I flinched.

Chres: what's wrong babygirl?

I didn't say anything and he put his water down and put me on his lap, I just looked straightforward with wide eyes.

Chres: babygirl?

Me: you...you almost tried to...paralyzed me....

Chres: I tried to tell you to stop, but are you ok baby?

I shook my head and he stared at my neck and touched it, I jerked my head to the side and winced.

Chres: damn I torn your neck up, does it hurt??

Me: yea a little bit... am I bleeding?

Chres: no it's just swollen... a lot.

Me: (squirts) you sure you ain't a vampire?? I mean like seriously, yo teeth are sharp as fuck and it hurts when you bit me.

Chres: (chuckles) no my teeth are just hell sharp for a reason I don't know. let's get you dressed cuz what you have on is turning me on hella.

I got up and felt a sharp pain on my ass. I covered my butt quickly and turn around and looked at him.

Chres: what? it's hard to resist when it's just jigglin like that!

Me: (whisper) owwww.

I continued to walk to my closet and I found a shirt and Chres's red hoodie that said Cali on it and some purple sweatpants that said swag on the side. I grabbed a pair of socks and slipped them on and opens the closet door and walked out and turned of the light and closed the door.

Chres: is that my hoodie?

Me: (small voice) maybe...

Chres: come here.

I did so and he stood up and picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the room, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he walked down the steps and to the couch. he gently laid me down and told me not to move. I nodded my head and he left to the kitchen and came back with a ice pack wrapped in a hand towel. he placed it nicely on my neck then turned the Tv on and went back to the kitchen and started making something. my eyes were glued to the Tv because chowder was on and it was that one episode where chowder was telling panini I'm not your boyfriend. I giggled childishly and continued watching Tv.

He came back with two BLT sandwiches and a bottle of sprite.

Chres: here baby.

I sat up a bit and grabbed the plate and soda.

Me: (small voice) thank you.

he nodded his head and I took a bite of my sandwich and continued to watch chowder. I heard the door unlock and in walked the clique but the boys had duffle bags, I'm guessing they were full of clothes. Ray looked at me and tilted his head.

Ray: what's wrong with Kiarra's neck?

Chres: um... well she teased me and... my alter ego got to me and we were close to doing it but she stopped me and before that I was kissing and biting her neck and now it's swollen as fuck...

Ray looked at me in horror as I pulled back the ice pack revealing a fat ass lump sticking out of my neck.

Ray: good God man! what did you do, try to eat her?!

Chres: it was my alter ego!

Prince: who Roc?

Chres: yes...

Prod: damn...

Jalaceya: does it hurt?

nah nigga it feels like heaven on my neck...

Me: (soft small voice) yes it hurts a lot.

Chres: I'm really sorry baby.

( I'm just gonna say this, I'm talking I'm a small voice, lol I'm tires of writing it)

Me: it's ok...

Chres: no it's not.

Me: hey I'm still alive so I'm fine...

he kissed my cheek and Jalaceya awed us. I felt my cheeks burn, I guess I'm blushing. :3

I smiled and looked down, his kisses always me feel special. I put the ice back on my neck and laid down on Chres's lap, he put his hand on my head and stroked my hair. I love it when he does that, it makes me calm. I started to get sleepy from him playing in my hair and fell asleep on his lap.

Keshawn Pov

I'M BAAAACK! aha you surprised? do I care? no. I'm not letting her get away from me that easily, hell nah. ima have her back with me and away from that little boy, I know what happened between them because I sent Clover to ruin their relationship but apparently it didn't work as much, either way ima have her back... even if I have to kill him.

Clover Pov

I'm not happy about what I did but hey, roc is hella fine and I will make him mine. yes I am a regular person and not a vampire so yea and ion care if I hurt that slut's feelings, I get what I want when I want it, period point blank. ion care if y'all don't like me haters gon hate cuz I'm better then y'all ( uh bitch no you probably a walking STD!) whatever bitches! dueces!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

girls are in the lead! whoop whoop! who knows the boys might catch up to us! what do y'all think about the twist I put in there??? damn I'm hella tired... it's 4:25am at the moment so I'm out!

Vote

Comment

Follow

~Kiki