One week and a realization!

The first week was repetitive. Katelin spent most of her time around the three men, telling herself constantly that it was against her will, that the laughter and smiles were nothing, that the fluttering in her chest was from being around gorgeous men. It was mostly believable as well.

They took the first week to get to know one another, talking, watching movies, playing games. Miku continued to tease her about the photo and video, commenting how they already had hundreds of view and there was a group dedicated to making her life a living hell. Kamijo later informed her it was a joke. Miku spent almost 3 hours locked away in his room laughing as she stalked about the house, muttering about asshole men. Miyavi and Kamijo found the scene hilarious, and both enjoyed the bickering.

Sunday night was when things got changed up. They had all eaten, and were lounging around the living room, a boring movie playing quieting as background noise. Miku and Katelin were perched on the couch, a puzzle scattered on the coffee table before them, their expression a match set of concentration as they attempted to finish it. Miyavi was stretched out on a chair he had pulled closer, occasionally reaching over to place a piece in it correct location, only to be glared at by the other two. Kamijo was in the kitchen on the phone, talking quietly, as he had been for over an hour.

Katelin straightened up when she heard the sharp snap of Kamijo's phone shutting. Her body twisting slightly as she looked over the back of the couch towards the kitchen, eyes locking on the extravagant man who appeared around the corner, expression neutral.

"Everything okay?" She questioned lightly, watching his curiously as he entered the living room and sat gracefully in an empty chair, "Hn? Oh, yes. Everything is fine. The company who set up your trip simply had some questions, though nothing of importance has transpired, which I assured them off."

The answer had a tone of finality to it, so she let her curiosity dissipate and shifted her attention elsewhere, eyes drifting to the puzzle before her, and the two men bickering lazily over it. Then something occurred to her. She had only agreed to this trip in the hopes of seeing some of Japan, not to sit around socializing with a bunch of people she had been certain she would hate. Who she did hate. Who she had to keep reminding herself she hated.

Her eyes darted to the clock, desperately hoping it was late enough that she could feign fatigue. She thanked any being of power who could hear her that it was late. She feigned a yawn and stretched a little before standing, "I'll be heading to bed, maybe we can head to town tomorrow?"

It was an innocent suggestion, and nobody gave her an odd look, simply smiles and words of agreement as they wished her sweet dreams. Her eyes lingered on the scene a few seconds more than they should have, her mind second guessing her decision. It had been comfortable, sitting with them, playing a meaningless game and talking. She had actually been enjoying herself. She had been enjoying the entire week she had been in the house with them. It was startling to realize that.

She changed into night clothes, a sports bra and pajama bottoms, nothing fancy. She brushed her hair and wiped away her makeup. She put in a CD and put it on repeat, turning it down until it was barely audible. Then she stopped, standing in the middle of the room she had been given, her mind wandering. She had never been interested in listening to J-rock, or any Japanese music for that matter. But here she was, in the same house as three very famous singers.

She walked over to the desk in her room, where she had hooked up her laptop, and sat down. She turned the laptop on and plugged in her headphones, she would rather die than let the men in the house know she was going to listen to their songs. Katelin spent almost 3 hours listening to their music, leaning back in her chair, eyes closed, enjoying the differences in styles.

Afterwards she quietly turned her computer off and shut it, actual fatigue setting in as she stood and curled up on the guest bed, shifting close to the wall and starting at the patterns forming in the paint as she hummed quietly, a faint smile on her lips. It didn't take long for her to drift off into a peaceful sleep.