Down boy...

Katelin ignored the stares and glares she was receiving as she worked through her shift at the café a friend of hers owned, dealing with the girls whispering behind her back and shooting daggers at her through their angry stares 'Dear Gott, what the hell did I do to bring on your wrath…' she thought sullenly as she left work an hour early to avoid being murdered. She walked back to her apartment quickly, locking the door behind her and went about packing up her clothes and placing the two filled suitcases on her bed, glowering at the plane ticket in her hand, "I wonder if going to Japan is worth having to spend my time with three famous assholes?" she whispered softly, sighing and slumping her shoulders a little, "Dear Gott…6 weeks with J-rock pricks…what am I going to do!?" she whispered, sitting on the edge of her bed next to her bags and fell backwards, closing her eyes softly, waiting for her alarm to go off so she could catch a cab to the airport…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katelin walking briskly out of the airport, a man carrying her suitcases to the waiting car, and looked around and smile on her full lips as she took in the sights and the sun "This might not be too bad…" she sighed softly to herself, walking to the man as he stood waiting for her, car door open,

"You and your company will be staying at your host Miku's home." the man said to her politely, causing her to pale considerably, that hadn't been in the letter she had gotten "Ma'am, are you alright?"

"Y-yes…" she managed to reply, quickly climbing into the back seat and shutting the door, taking a deep breath to calm herself. 'Only 6 weeks…what bad can come of 6 weeks in a house with 3 men who won't look twice at me, huh? None…none at all…' she thought softly, looking out her window, her bright blue eyes wide with awe as she took in the sights.

Soon she felt and saw the car stop and glanced out the window again, seeing three men headed down the stairs of a very large house, with wall covering glass windows, the structure touched the architect in her and caused her eyes to widen in awe again, till they were drawn to the three men, causing her blue eyes to grow cold and narrow as she quickly got out of the car.

"Only two bags? I was under the impression girls packed more…" came a voice behind her as the man pulled her bags out of the trunk, causing her to turn and look at the three stunning men again,

"Miku don’t be rude…"

"Oops, sorry Kamijo!"

She glanced at the one who had commented, the one who had been called Miku and took in his appearance, bright clothes, and light auburn hair that framed his cute face made him stand out against the other two who were dressed darker, and he was the shortest in the trio, the second tallest, who was watching her with a dumbfounded expression, was attractive, though all three were she noted him as attractive first since he looked the most normal, he had semi long black hair tucked behind his ears, and a sweet smile and kind eyes, and it was almost painful to turn her own eyes from him and to the tallest, the one Miku had called Kamijo, he was beautiful, really that was the only word she could think of, he had wavy deep auburn hair and pale skin, and was dressed extravagantly, and his eyes seemed to see right through her, see her soul and only see her all at the same time, causing a shiver to crawl up her spine as she approached them, the man taking her bags inside. The trio smiled at her, their own personalities shining through "Hallo, I'm Katelin..." she stated softly, finding it hard to speak in front of them.

"Hey, I'm Miku! The tall girly ones Kamijo and the quiet drooling ones Miyavi!" the brightly dressed one said excitedly, looking about ready to tackle her.

"Down boy…" Miyavi commented, looking exasperatedly at Miku, causing a smile to touch Katelin's lips briefly,

"Please excuse these two, they obviously don’t know how to act around someone new, may I show you inside and to your room?" Kamijo said in a smooth sweet voice that made her knees weak,

"S-sure?" she replied, glancing at Miyavi and Miku, who were bickering playfully with each other as Kamijo led her up the steps and into the large house.