dinner

I run down the alley, trying to get home as fast as I can just so I won't have to deal with Carl.

Carl Gallagher, the most popular douchebag at school, has been bullying me since we were in 6th grade, and he still continues to bully me now that we're in 10th grade. I don't even know why he does it, I never did anything to him.
but that doesn't really matter anymore since he's been doing it for almost 5 years.

anyways, I was trying to get home as fast as I could because Carl would always catch me after school as I walked home and he would beat the crap out of me, and I was tired of it.

luckily, I got home safely. I opened the door and was on my way to my room when my mom called my name and stopped me.
I walked into the kitchen and found my mom cooking some lasagna.

"what's going on, you never cook lasagna when it's just you, dad and I" I asked my mom.
she usually cooks soup or chicken but sometimes we order food.
"Well your dad and frank gallagher are really good friends so we invited the gallaghers over for dinner" said my mom.
"why.." I said as I turned around to go upstairs.
"they're coming around 7:00 so be ready. Also, wear something nice, like a dress maybe" my mom said with a smile.

i ran up to my room quickly shut the door and crawled into bed. I thought I had gotten away from Carl for the day, I guess not..

it was 5:00 and the gallaghers were coming over at 7:00 so I had about 2 hours to get ready. plus, I have to help my mom organized the table before they got here.

i walked into my bathroom and showered, i put on my undergarments and walked into my closet, trying to find something nice to wear. I didn't have many dresses because I didn't really wear them but I did have some nice ones. I chose to wear a black simple and short dress with a long nude cardigan and some black flats.
I also did my make up, I applied some foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and a dark lipstick. i also curled my long light brown hair. I was trying to look nice.

I checked my phone to see that we only had 15 minutes left to get everything set up, so I quickly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed some plates, forks.. etc
and i placed them neatly on the table.
I ran back upstairs and into my room when I heard the doorbell ring. "Oh no" I thought to myself. I didn't want to see Carl.

"Isabelle! come down! the guests are here" my mom called.
"I'll be there in a few!" I said.
"Wait mom, can you come up here for a second please" I asked my mom.
I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then my moms head popped through the door.
"yes, what's up sweetie" said my mom.
"Do I really have to go down there with everyone? I don't wanna go" I wined.
"what?! Of course you have to go, Your father and i want you to meet them and really get to know them. maybe you and Debbie might actually become good friends."
I sat on my bed as I mentally prepared myself for what's to come.
"okay Isabelle, you're gonna be fine, everything is going to be okay" I told myself.
I stood up and walked towards my door. I headed down the stairs and found frank, Ian, Fiona, Lip, Liam, and Debbie... but no Carl.
a wave of relief rushed through my body. I'm so glad Carl didn't come.
we all walked into the living room to just talk for a bit. Debbie and I really started to become friends. I found out that we have a lot in common. Fiona, Lip, and Ian were really chill and nice. And I think Debbie and I might actually become friends.

"okay so I'm gonna go get the food ready so we can eat. I'll call you guys when everything is ready." said my mom.
everyone just talked for about 10 minutes then my mom called us to go eat dinner. as Debbie and I got up to go eat, the doorbell rang.
I walked down the long hall to get to the door. I opened the door and my heart dropped.
"hey faggot, didn't see you today after school huh" he said.
"yeah..."

He pushed past me and walked into the dinning room. he sat down in the empty seat next to mine.

this is gonna be interesting..
________________________________

hey! well I'm starting a new book! I really hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. I'll try to update very soon. please vote and comment what you guys think. lots of love xo
-cam