Part 1: Precipitated News

I started to play my guitar. I was feeling absolutely lonely and sad. But, suddenly, my life made a change, all my life became better in just two minutes. 

My phone was ringing, an unknown number, but of my city. I finally answered after a moment.

-It's (Y/N)  here, who are you?

-Oh at last, hi (Y/N), I'm Inés, do you remember me?

-Seems like I should... Inés, Inés... -I was trying to remember- Inés! It's you?

-Yes, I think so! Haha

-Nice! How are you? Is there something wrong?

-I'm fine, what about you? It's all okay, I wanted to offer you something.

-Oh, I'm also fine, what do you want to offer me?

-I need a person of confidence, they've offered me living with someone in London for a pair of months, thought you'll want to... Come, maybe?

-Oh my god..! That's a dream for me! Of course I'll go with you, without any doubt!

-That's so nice and cool, (Y/N)! So thankful!

-I'm the thankful one! When do we have to go?

-Tomorrow evening, 19:00h, sorry I know I'm telling you this so late...

-It's all okay, don't worry, not a problem -I smiled-.

-Thanks again, so... See you tomorrow!

-See you tomorrow!

The call ended and I left my phone on my table and I got up from the sofa. It was Saturday night, I was looking through the window at my city, what type of things are going to happen while I'm not at home? I laughed softly and I drew the curtain before going to my room.

I opened my closet and took some t-shirts and jeans and put them on my bed. I searched my blue suitcase and opened it sighting. I don't know how, but I'm spending the next two months of my life somewhere in London living with Inés, and I'm quite excited and nervous. What about my little Shezza? Oh, sorry, Shezza is my little dog, he's running around here asking for my attention.

-I'll miss you a lot, little rascal... I have to look for someone who wants to take care of you this two months! -he looked at me shaking his tail-  but I'll talk to someone later, okay? Do you want to help me with the baggage? -he gave me his little teddy- oh... Is teddy coming with me? -he jumped near to me- okay, okay, hahahaha

I finished making my suitcase and I decided to have a shower before calling my best friends and tell them that I'll not be here for some time.

When I came out the bathroom, Shezza was following me, guess he wanted his dinner, so I gave him it and catched again my mobile phone.

I searched Laia's number and I phoned her.

-Hi! Why are you calling me so late?

-Already sleeping? You're a groundhog my love.

-I was watching TV, little Holmes, what's up?

-You'll cannot see me in two months approximately, darling

-What? Why? Tought I had the right, who's taking you apart from me? Hahaha

-Hahahha -we started laughing- well, it's Inés

-For God's sake..! Are you serious? I'll definetely have to talk with her!

-Should I be scared?

-Maybe, yes, hahaha okay, so, what's the reason?

-Living in London with her for two months! I'm quite excited!

-Really? Lucky you! I would like to go there! And what will you do with Shezza?

-Yes I am! And I don't know... -I looked at him- I have to find someone who likes animals and knows Shezza, and wants to take care of him...

-Hey! I'm here! Pleeease can I take care of him??

-Really?? I'll be so thankful!!

-Of course! We'll have fun together, you'll envy us so much you know

-Don't tell me thaaat! Hahaahaha

-So, when do we meet?

-Tomorrow morning, is 11:30h okay?

-Yes it is, oh... I'll miss you... Can't wait to see you tomorrow my darling!

-Me too!! But let's cry tomorrow okay?

-Okay, haha, bye!

-Bye!

Finally I went to my bedroom and I fell asleep in a moment. I think all that emotions in some minutes made me feel exhausted.

Sunday, 9 o'clock, my alarm clock sounds and I get up excited, positive and happy. Let's start the day that will change my life!