You Feeling Alright?

Jack Woke Up, Looking Paler Than Ever.
Mark Had Woken Up Before Him, He Gasped When He Saw Jack's Pale Skin.
"Seán!" Mark Exclaimed, Jack Looked At Him With Dull Blue Eyes.
"Hi, Mark..." Jack Croaked, Making Dark Come Into The Room.
"He's Sick...?" Dark Asked,
"I Think So..." Mark Said. Jack Sneezed And Coughed While Trying To Get Out Of Bed.
"No, Seán. Stay In Bed. Dark, Can You Make Him Some Soup?" Mark Brushed His Red Hair To The Side As His Counterpart Nodded.
"Mark..." The Smaller Male Mumbled,
"ACHOO!" He Sneezed, Getting Snot All Over His Hands.
"I'll Get You Some Tissues!" The Older Male Chuckled, Finding A Box On Jack's Dresser.
"Thanks, Mark." Jack Blew His Nose And Wiped His Hands, Throwing The Dirty Tissues In The Small Trash Can Near His Desk.
Dark Came Back With The Bowl, Giving It To Mark.
The Demon Groaned When He Got A Face Time From Anti, He Left The Room And Started The Face Time. Mark Took The Spoon And Dipped It In The Soup, Putting It Near Jack's Lips.
"Mark. You Don't Need To Spoon Feed-" Jack Was Cut Off When Mark Pushed The Spoon Between His Lips. Mark Smiled And Dipped The Spoon Back Into The Reddish Liquid,
"Open Up." He Said. Jack Hesitated, But Opened His Mouth Anyway.
"After You're Done Eating, I'm Gonna Bathe You." The Older Male Explained,
"Okay..." Jack Said Quietly.
After Mark Was Done, He Picked Jack Up And Headed For The Bathroom. The Older Male Turned The Faucet And Undressed Jack, Placing Him In.
"Is This Nice?" Mark Asked, The Smaller Male Nodded. Mark Took A Sponge And A Bottle Of Body Wash From The Side And Opened The Cap. Mark Snickered Quietly While Squirting The Liquid Down Jack's Back, Making Him Squeak.
"MARK!?" Jack Screamed, Mark Just Laughed While Wetting The Sponge. Mark Scrubbed The Smaller Male's Back And Soon Washed His Hair. The Demon Came Back, But Decided To Leave Them Alone. Jack Was Picked Up Again When He Was Done, Mark Dried Him And Took Him Back To His Room.
"Mark... I Still Need Clothes." Jack Lit Up Like A Candle, He Closed His Legs Brought His Knees To His Face. Mark Brought Back Pajama Pants And A Pair Of Briefs, He Dressed Jack In Them, But Gave Him The Flannel He Was Wearing. Jack Yawned While Snuggling His Head Into The Warm Shirt, Making Mark Smile Warmly. The Older Male Tucked Jack In While Watching Over Him Again To See If He Needed Anything Or Had A Nightmare.
Jack Was Sleeping Like A Baby, He Didn't Really Wake Up That Much. Mark Sighed, Getting A Book To Read From Jack's Bookshelf. Mark Found A Manga And Opened It, Liking The Design And Plot.