Red And Sleepy

Dark Walked Up To Jack, Smirking In Delight.
"Please, Please Just Don't Do It..." Jack Started To Whine, Which Only Made The Demon's Smirk Widen. The Smoke Demon Started Sucking At The Small Male's Neck, Leaving Multiple Red Marks. Dark Started To Move Down To The Collarbone, Finding A Sweet Spot In The Process. "Dark, Please Stop!" Jack Squeaked, Dark Smirked And Stopped Sucking.
"Thank You..." Jack Sighed, Dark Just Took Off His Jeans And Boxers. Jack Looked At The Male Towering Over Him, He Was About To Start Crying. Dark Pushed Into Jack, Who Started Squeaking.
"P-Please! Please, Stop, Please!" The Irishman Cried, Tears Streaming Down His Face.
Dark Only Listened To The Skin Slapping, Ramming Into The Small Male. "OW!" Jack Screamed, Crying Harder.
Dark Chuckled And Released, Pulling Out With Smirk Of Delight. Jack Whimpered, Almost Losing Consciousness.
Mark And His Opposite Undid The Ropes And Ripped Off The Duct Tape. Jack Curled Up Into A Ball, Whining Silently. Both The Older Male's Semen Dripped From His Entrance, Jack's Face Was Red And Stained With Tears.
Dark And Mark Looked At Him And Each Other, Before The Smoke Demon Picked Up The Small, Cowering Male. "C'mon, Bluetooth... Let's Get Him Into Something More Comfortable." Dark Said, Walking Up The Basement Stairs.
Mark Nodded And Quickly Followed. Dark Carried The Small Irishman, "Hey, You Okay, Buddy?" He Asked The Almost Unconscious Small Male, Jack Just Rested His His Head Against The Old Demon's Chest.
"I'm Gonna Dress You Up In Something Comfortable... Okay?" Dark Said, Walking Into A Bedroom. Jack Nodded, Tears Still Stained His Face. Mark Looked Into The Room, Seeing Dark Rummaging Through A Closet. Mark Walked In And Looked At Jack, Who Was Set On The Bed And Trying Hard To Stay Awake.
"Hey, Bluetooth." Dark Chuckled, Finding Jack Some Pajamas. The Old Demon Started Dressing Jack In The Pajamas And Briefs He Had Found. When Jack Was In The Clothes, He Was Tucked Into The Bed. "You Feeling Alright, Seán?" Dark Asked, Jack Looked At Him And Nodded, Closing His Eyes Again. "Have A Good Nap, Seán..." Dark Kissed The Young Male's Forehead, And Walking Out With His Opposite. He Turned Off The Light And Closed The Door.

Please Don't Attack Me In The Comments For Being So Active... ;-;