The Steps Of Ms. Fake..

Dressed in the formal black suit a young and tall female entered the most heavenly places of the Mumbai city; The Mount Mary's Church. Her high heels clicked against the wooden floor as she reached to open the large door. The door made a creaking sound when she pushed it open. She bit her lip apologetically entering the large room, inhaling the scented candles. Her eyes wandered around the large ceiling finally landing in the middle of the room at the image of the Jesus Christ. A small smile appeared on her lips, and she retrieved a candle from the side table and lit it.

Kneeling in front of the Crucifix; a cross with a corpus, she fixated her eyes on the Infinite power. The power which was the only hope for those who visited it to request for help to make them walk on the righteous path of life.

She was no exception for she solely believed that if anyone who knew her more than ever then it was her Jesus. She was sharp and witty for the people, but for herself, she didn't fail to remind herself that her roughness was a charade. A charade to hide her real heart that sometimes she found herself categorising herself as Ms Fake.

"Jesus, today is the day I'm going to take the first step towards my mission. A mission which could break as well as make my life. Please be my anchor." She prayed inwardly and arranged the candle in the candle holder with her heart thumping loudly in her chest in the silent place that for a few seconds she was terrified of her heartbeat.

Taking the last glace at her only solace, she stepped out, hired a cab to reach the single destination she had been waiting to visit since she understood the meaning of life.

The Singhal Corporate Towers!

She read the big board as the cab screeched in front of the tall building; her eyes glued to the surroundings which reeked of cleanliness and discipline. Once done paying, she stepped out and eyed the top floor of the building, the black paint all around the exterior made the personality of the owner more prominent and dangerous.

She wasn't immune to it, but she was here to see of what he was capable of doing. She had passed the area on several occasions hoping to catch one glimpse of Shaurya Singhal in person, but her luck wasn't on her side. The opportunity landed when the vacancy of his assistant and manager was out, desperate as ever, she grabbed it only to reach her final goal.

The goal to finally step into his territory. To create havoc or to dig the answers hidden deep inside his heart, she wasn't certain but all she knew was it was going to be one enjoyable experience for her.

She glanced heavenwards, and mumbled, "Mumma-Papa give me strength."

Masking the softness from her face completely, she walked straight with long determined strides; her body reflected confidence, and proud shone in her eyes.

The moment she stepped into the building, all heads turned in her direction as they scrutinised the lady in black whose appearance didn't only screamed dominance but even her walk made it clear that she was one intimidating female who won't be tamed by anyone.

She ignored the look as usual and took the elevator to the last floor, all the way checking her reflection in the mirror attached the gray walls.

After a curious ride of a full five minutes, she reached the deadly silent floor which terrorised her for a second. It looked as if she was standing on a graveyard mourning for someone. Contrary, it smelled better, and even designed in a better way than any mourning site.

Scanning the corridor, she found the receptionist desk right in the corner; sighing she made her way to the pale and slim girl who was busy typing on her cellphone.

"I'm here for the interview." The girl said.

Intimidated by the woman's sudden voice, the receptionist checked her from top to bottom. It was a first to see someone coming on the floor with such confidence that she forgot to breathe until intruded.