The Beastly Beginning!

The clock struck 9 in the morning, the sun rays peeked into a known place as there started the most tiring activity in one of the hells of Mumbai. Now, you will wonder that whether it's this Beast's hell, which is appropriate as all demons live in the hell.

But here there is a slightly different case, for when we talk of this intimidating male named Shaurya Singhal. The one who doesn't live in hell but in his maintained Paradise.

The largest and the most magnificent building of the Mumbai city; the Singhal Palace, considered a paradise by all those who have ever laid their eyes upon this exquisite architecture. Designed in the finest way, the palace was spotless white; decorated with the most expensive furniture, it was a sight that one would want to remember forever.

The entire staff ran around arranging the dining table as it was time for their boss to have his breakfast. The silverware clanked against the large dining.

From the butler to the gardeners, all were afraid to even get on his wrong side early in the morning. Punctuality being his one of the traits, he never cared for those who didn't cared for their time. Such was his aura that even a fly wouldn't dare to enter in his nearest proximity.

"What are you all doing? Stop gossiping! It's time for him to come down," the head chef chided his helpers who were discussing some hot topic about their boss.

Though all of them had been working for years, they were still scared to even open their mouth in front of him; even if one of them ever fell sick, they preferred staying quiet instead demanding holidays.

"I don't think he will come down anytime soon. Yesterday, he came late and there was another new girl," one of the helpers replied.

Before the chef could even remind him to not talk about their boss, they all heard the angry voice of the man himself who descended the stairs, dressed in his black business suit. Hairs gelled up; Rolex shining on his wrist and his strong cologne almost spreading around the room, making everyone aware of his presence.

"Out. Now!"

All heads turned in his direction, only to gulp in fear at seeing the murderous looks on his face. He halted in the middle, eyes fixated on the person who dared to even keep a track of his life, let alone discuss it.

"Didn't you hear me? I said out of my house now!" Shaurya's voice roared throughout the place; his nostrils flared in rage as every standing person was shaking at their places.

"Shaurya what's wrong?" His mother Vasundhra Singhal asked stepping out of her room.

Earlier, she was engrossed in her morning prayers when she heard the usual commotion which unfortunately forced her to put a halt at her prayers which were solely for her son. Even today his angry voice scared her; but a mother's heart pained hearing the usual hollowness in his voice.

Ignoring his mother, Shaurya walked up to the helper who stood shivering, beside the chef who had his head bowed and hands tied together till now as a way of respect to his six feet tall employer who didn't liked anyone meeting his eyes.

"Am I paying you to keep tracks of my life or to do your work?" He yelled approaching the scared helper who scooted closer to the chef.

"S...So...Sorry boss," the helper stuttered on his tongue but still managed a weak apology which he knew wasn't appreciated even a bit.

Shaurya eyed the chef menacingly, and inquired, "Is he your helper?"

Afraid to even mouth a yes, the chef nodded to receive another backlash.

"You both are fired now!" Shaurya gritted his teeth eyeing both the men who gaped at him in disbelief.

Vasundhra stood there unmoving; used to his cruel behaviour for years now, she never opened her mouth, although she had wanted to show her displeasure at several occasions. But she was forbidden from doing so.