Fire

(Dark's P.O.V)

It was a dark night in September. The smell of smoke rose from the city as flames ripped through the black sky like daggers. I stood in the streets, mere metres away from the burning buildings. I laughed as people scrambled around like ants under my boot. The image was just so perfect. Except, there was one thing not right. A girl sat on the curb of the side walk. Why wasn't she running? Why wasn't she screaming? As I took a closer look I noticed that she was silently crying, the tears staining her face and cloths. Usually I would fill up with joy at the sight of anyone crying. But not now. For some reason I felt concerned, something I had never felt before. Maybe it was her individuality amongst this rabid crowed or maybe it was how the flames lit up her beautiful skin. Whatever it was I couldn't stop it. I suddenly found myself walking towards her. Unable to retract myself it felt as if I was being pushed forward by some invisible force. I was helpless and I dint know why. Soon I was only a few inches away. My hand reaching out towards her. I drew out a hot breath and said...

(Hope you like it sorry its short and sorry, cliff hangers are so annoying i know. This is my first FanFic so i hope you like it. Also lots of help from Fall Out Boy Miss Missing You. Check it out its a great song if you dont already know it ^^.)