"Ma'am may i know your name?" I ask her politely

"Oh how silly of me. I forgot to introduce myself. Im Justins nana" she exclaims..

"Whose Justin?" I ask her, she begans walking and i follow her. She grins.. before speaking

"You'll get to know him soon" she replys, we began walking down the halls and around the trees, playgrounds. And finally we came to a door that had 'meeting room' written on it.

"Go inside the beta is waiting for you" she says, i nod and slowly open the door and get inside. The room was pretty huge with big table in the middle and chairs around it. I saw a man who was facing the window whose back was facing me. I just stood there awkwardly. I coughed on purpose he didn't turn around then i coughed again, still he didn't turn around.

"Um.. i heard you wanted to meet me" i spoke, he finally slowly turned around. He had dirty blonde hair and green eyes. His skin was tanned and his body was muscular, he had a big tattoo on the left of his arm.

"Sit down" he orders. I listen to him and sat down, he walked towards me and sat down on the chair next to me. He was so close to me that i could feel his body heat.

"Why don't you start by telling me who you are " he begans, i look down at the table not facing him, i took a deep breath and spoke

"My name is Edan Summers, im 17 years old, im the daughter of Beta Jack from Eclipse Moon Pack. My pack recently got attacked by rogues and we lost our alpha. My brother told me to make a run right after we lost our alpha, i got chased by rogues and ended up here" i explained to him still keeping my eyes on the table.

"Im sorry for your loss!" He says. Is he tryin to comfort me? I look up to him and his face was full of sincerity.

I shift in my seat uncomfortably and blink few times. He chuckles

"Ok then uh you can meet the alpha tonight by 8:30pm " he says smirking, i get up from my seat and was about to walk out the door when he cought my wrist. I turned around to face him.

"Do you have a mate by any chance?" He asks , i shook my head no.

"I haven't found my mate yet" i tell him, he smiles

"Come with me! I'll show you around" he didn't let go of my wrist and dragged me out of the meeting room.

7:53 pm

Throughout the day Beta Demon was actually a really funny caring guy. Lots of kids enjoyed his company. The rumors about the the Shadow pack is so wrong. The people in the pack are like family, they genuinely care for each other. Every person i met was friendly,  except this one girl who was giving me death glares. She actually warned me to stay away from Demon and the Alpha. I don't know what her problem is.

"So.. what do you think about the pack so far?" Demon asks me. We're walking in the garden right now side by side.

"Its very different from the rumors I've heard" i say chuckling, he laughs. I laugh after and unconsciously i trip over but Deman catches me right before i fall flat. His arms were around my waist as my hands hold on to his strong arms. I looked up to him and smiled. 

Right after that i heard a loud growl coming from behind me. Deman and i both turn our heads and saw a very gorgeous man around his 20s. He had dirty ash blonde hair, blue eyes, strong jaw lines, he looked like he worked out, his height was pretty good. But he didn't look friendly at all. He kept on growling.

"Alpha" Deman said, i quickly stood up straight and looked down on the ground. He stopped growling once Demon took his hand away from me.

"Demon get out before i kill you" he said clenching his fist.

Suddenly my wolf started to cheer in happiness. She said those words I've been longing to hear my whole 17 life.

Mate mate mate!!

I smelled his scent like it was my own personal heroine and it attracted me in way i couldn't describe. Demon slowly walked away but glaced back at me before getting out of sight. Everything was quite and i began to get nervous. The alpha walked towards me , each step he took made me get the chills. He stood in front of me just staring at me. Neither of us spoke, i felt myself blushing a little when he just stared at me.

"Whats your name?" He asks huskily

"Edan" i reply still looking down

"Look at me" he orders , i hesitantly look up to him and butterflies fill my stomach. He stares at my light grey-ish eyes as i stare at his. Slowly his lips form into a smile.

"Aren't you gonna give me hug?" He asks but it sounded more like a demand

"What?" I ask still fazed by him. He just chuckles and pulls me for a tight bear hug. It felt so right to be in his arms so i embraced him with my own.

"Took you long enough to show up" he mumbles, the thought of him waiting for me for all those years put a grin across my face. I finally found my mate. He gently pulls away from the hug, leans down and kisses me.

"You better not eye any other man" he says between the kisses. I smirk at that and embrace him once more.

The End