Moving In

The alarm clock rings. It keeps ringing. UGH. I woke up as I closed my alarm clock. I'm too tired because I was trying to catch up with Yuuto since we haven't met each other so long. Geez. I'm so tired. Wait...I remember I have something to do..What was that again? Oh! Today I have to move into Yuuto's home..I checked my alarm clock. I'M LATE TO LEAVE. AHHHHH! I also spend a lot of time packing my stuff so I only got to sleep for a while. Ugh! I got to change before Yuuto comes here!! "DING DONG" The doorbell rang. Ah,too late. Well,I can't keep him waiting,can I? Sigh... I went to open the door and saw Yuuto. He blushed slightly. "O-Onee - chan..You haven't change?" He asked. Change? Oh! I forgotten to change! This is so embarrassing! "I-I'm sorry!!" I said as I slammed the door back close as I quickly ran to the bathroom to change. Geez,having my younger brother see a despicable outfit on his elder sister. I'm so stupid!! I changed into a red hoodie with a medium shaded purple skirt as I opened the door. "Sorry for the wait...Please come in..!" I said with a nervous smile as he walked in. "I mostly packed all my stuff so I just need to pack my important stuff." I stated to him as he looked around. "Do you need help?" He asked me. "Sure,if you want to." I said with a smile.

He saw a picture near my bed as he took it up. Since its near my bed,it's probably a picture of Yuuto and I because I wanted to see my younger brother's cute face very time! Haha,what a funny reason I have.. "This is a picture of me and you when I just entered highschool?" He asked me. "Hmm? Yeah,why?" I asked him back as he smiled at me when I was still packing. Why is he smiling..?? Is it really that weird? "You didn't change at all,onee - chan~" He said. "That's the second time you said since we met yesterday." I said as I laughed. "Bring me that picture!" I told him as he did as I said and I putted it in my box of important stuffs. Well,that's important! I finished packing as I walked around the house to see if I left anything. "Ah! My snow globe!" I said out loud by accident as I quickly went near my bed as I took my snow globe.

"Snow globe?" Yuuto asked me. "Hmm? Oh,yeah,this snow globe was given by a friend in my work." I told him as I packed the snow globe in my bag. "A male?" He asked. "Yeah...Wait,Yuuto,are you jealous?" I asked as I hugged him with a slight laugh. "Don't worry,we don't have any type of relationship like that,he's just a colleague." I told Yuuto with a smile. "O-Okay.." Yuuto answered me. "Right,let's go now! I have everything!" I said as I took up a box. "Wow...This is heavy.." I said. "Do you want me to help you take that?" Yuuto asked. "Don't worry! I can handle heavy things because onee - chan is strong!" I said with a laugh. "But I am a man,onee - chan. I can handle it. Start treating me like a guy already.." Yuuto said as he took up the box easily. "Ah...Alright,I'll try treating Yuuto like a guy." I said as I patted his head but quickly retreat since I can't hold the box long with one hand.

We kept the things in the taxi. We finished moving everything in the taxi as we both went in the taxi as the guy drove us to Yuuto's house. We reached there. His house is still so spacious no matter how many times I look at it. He helped me move everything in my room. My room was really beautiful..Not to mention,the wallpaper is so beautiful. It had cloud prints on them. "Do you like your room?" Yuuto asked when he finished bringing up my boxes. ''Of course!" I said as I hugged Yuuto. "By the way,Yuuto,I've wondered for so long..That...Have you grown taller since highschool?" I asked as I moved my face closer to Yuuto. "Of course! I'm a guy so guys grow taller,and it's been so many years..Of course,I'd grow taller,onee - chan!" He told me blushing when I moved closer. "Ah! Yuuto your blushing~" I said with a laugh.

"Shut up!" He told me. "Right,I have to pack now." I said as I turned to open one of my boxes. "Onee - chan,I'll go cook out dinner,then." Yuuto said. "Alright!" I answered. So,Yuuto can cook now..I don't think I know how to cook something like spaghetti or something fancy like that..Well,I've got lots of unpacking to do..Better start now! A few moments later,Yuuto called me down. I was almost finish unpacking so I just went down first. "You rang,Yuuto - kun?" I asked as I walked down with a smile. "Dinners ready,onee - chan!" Yuuto told me. I laughed as I went to the dining table. "It looks delicious!" I complimented him by the food he cooked. I think I'm about to drool! "Itadakimasu!" We both said as we started eating. "Delicious!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"That's great." Yuuto told me as we finished and washed the plates. I wanted to sleep early so I went up to my bed and finish unpacking everything and went for a quick bath. I finish bathing as I told Yuuto that I'd sleep first and I did. I felt a nudge near me and notice it was Yuuto in the middle of the night.

-End of Chapter 2-

~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♤~♤~♡~♤

-Notes from the author -

Thank you for reading this book! I'm glad. I don't know if you'd like this kind of stories but I hope you enjoyed it. ^●^ I DID NOT copy this story from SOMEONE,A SHOW,MOVIES,etc..Please keep that in mind,I am really lazy to keep saying that everytime. So,I hope you won't copy my stories too. Lastly,thank you for reading~! >●<

Lots of L♡ve,

The author ♡♡♡