New Beginning

Chapter 1

Meggann drew down in her art book.

She takes out a silver pencil. And was beginning to draw with the silver stencil.

The sun danced against the paper. Exposing a beautiful drawing of an immortal male.

The male's skin sparkled against the sun. His eyes were pure gold, specks of silver were inside the irises. Hair the color of silver, the length of his hair ran passed his shoulders. The nails on his fingers were long and pointed, fangs poked out of his upper lip. A tattoo of flames ran up the side of his face.

The flames ran up the side of his cheek and covered his entire left ear. The flames ended at the middle of his forehead. Showing the mark of an opposite sided crescent moon.

"Jared Dolton, a handsome vampire rogue." Meggann said happily by her progress. She finishes coloring the edges and inside of his hair. Adding the light of the sun. Making it look like a graphic novel character. To make the sun reflect off his skin and hair.

"Meggann." said a female voice. Looking up, Meggann finds her mother, Zooey Rachel. "Hi mom." Meggann said nicely. Meggann quickly shuts her art book closed. And began to pack up her pencils.

"You should be practicing piano." Meggann's mom said. Meggann tried not to groan in agony. Standing upward, grabbing her book and pencils. "Sorry mom, I'll put my art book up and start practicing." Meggann said quickly. She walks passed her mom and hurries toward her house.

Meggann opens her art book again. Looking at the perfectly drawn character. She brushes her hand lightly on his face. A smile on her face. "This character drawing is one of my best so far." Meggann said to herself.

Walking inside her home, Meggann walks toward the staircase. The art book under her left arm. Her pencils held tightly in her right hand.

Meggann hurries to the stairs. She passes by a large classic piano. Meggann narrows her eyes at the piano. "I wish mom never forced me to play piano." Meggann said to herself sadly.

She walks up the staircase. The squeaking from the stairs echoed. Making it seem like from a horror movie. Meggann stops walking for a quick second. She looks out a window that was set high, at her height she was at on the staircase.

The daylight pressed against the window. Blinding Meggann by how bright. Meggann covers her eyes quickly. Getting rid of the blinding light from her vision.

"As the sun dimes into a sunset. The moon will come out. As does the creatures in our imaginations." Meggann said to herself calmly.

Meggann starts walking toward her bedroom.

She enters her bedroom with one shake of her doorknob. Meggann walks toward her bed. She places her art book on her bed. Then puts her pencils next to her book.

Meggann looks up at her pinned drawings on her wall. That were pressed against the wall where her bed was pressed against. Pictures of animals, people, and nature. "My real passion is for art than music." Meggann said aloud.

A sudden chill ran by her. Causing shivers to run up her spin. Meggann hugged her biceps tightly. "What the heck?" Meggann said. She turns around and sees her bedroom window was all the way open.

Meggann hurried forward and shut it closed. Quickly locking the window just incase. Meggann stopped when she noticed something on the other side of her window. She unlocks her window and opens her window. Seeing what was on her windowsill.

It was a silver rose.

Reaching forward, Meggann grabs the stem of the rose. She holds the rose close to her face. Seeing it shined brightly in the setting sunlight. Meggann's eyes widen suddenly. She clenches the stem tightly and hurries to her bed.