#11

Jaebum closed the door of his loft apartment behind him and sighed heavily. After a whole day of acting tough and cool, he could finally be himself.

"Oh, you're here", he said to Krystal who was laying on the white leather couch and looking at her own performance from television.

"How did it go with that cutie", she asked while not turning his gaze away from the screen.

Krystal and Jaebum had been friends for many years. Their fathers knew each other and they once hooked up on a family dinner. They never were interested in each other, at least in a romantical way. Now they were only good friends.

Jaebum had been interested in Youngjae since the moment his father hired him. In that moment Jaebum decided to act harsh. Youngjae seemed like the type of guy to like bad boys. Of course Jaebum really wasn't like that, he had a romantical side.

Krystal, who was a good friend, gave him counseling almost daily and came up with different plans to help him seduce Youngjae. She was good with computers and told Jaebum everything he had to do to get closer to Youngjae.

"I don't know", Jaebum muttered and sat down next to Krystal. "I feel kinda bad for him."

"Why?" Krystal questioned. Her plan was perfect. They made Youngjae really jealous and mad first. Then they gave him what he wanted. Jaebum.

"He was so scared at first and I'm also afraid that I hurted him too much."

"Don't worry", Krystal let out a small laugh. Why did she laugh? "Just look at his face tomorrow."

"If he shows up", Jaebum continued his worrying.

"Well", Krystal started and stood up. "Don't stay awake thinking about him for too long. You might need energy tomorrow", she winked. Jaebum tried to kick her but she was too far. "I'm going. Use my voicemail if you have to complain to me about him because I have to sleep."

She was always making fun of Jaebum's desperate crush which he just couldn't believe to be mutual.

--

"Looking good today, Mr. Im", one of the workers greeted him as he arrived to work next morning. He had gotten up early to look as good as possible. He had spent a long time styling his hair, picking the freshest suit and best cologne.

Shit, I promised to pick him up today, he cursed in his mind. He had driven Youngjae home yesterday and promised to take him to work also. But it was too late. Youngjae was already there, sitting boredly in front of his desk, looking completely normal with his fluffy hair and same clothes that he wore everyday.

Jaebum's hands were shaking because he was so nervous but to keep up his reputation as the strict boss, he had to straighten his back and freeze his expression. He walked to Youngjae's office and felt butterflies on his stomach as soon as he saw the younger.

"How are you doing, baby?" he asked placing his hand on Youngjae's shoulder and felt the guy flinch.

"Someone can heard you", Youngjae whispered looking around but no one was paying attention to them.

"I don't care", Jaebum had difficulties keeping his mask on and to do so, he tried to look at the younger as less as possible. "Are you hurting?"

Youngjae nodded awkwardly and turned his computer on to distract himself.

"I'll make it up to you", Jaebum smiled leaning closer. Their faces were close and Youngjae could feel the warm breath on his face. "How about a proper date. You and me only."

"I don't really like dates."

"Dinner at my place? What food you like?" he questioned.

"I'm good with just pizza."

"Pizza it is then", Jaebum smiled and walked away. He sighed feeling like he had been holding his breath the whole time he was with Youngjae. Why does that guy make me so nervous.

--

so finally something from jaebum's pov