I bit my cheek inside in anger. The metallic taste of blood seeped through my mouth, and I barely even bother to suck it up, my mind is full of whirlwinds. They're spinning around and around, and won't stop until I made a desicion.

But which one is obviously better for me and Natsu? Which one is the one I'll be happier with? Which one will be the one that I'll live with the rest of my life? Which one?

I slowly get up, and I carefully put Natsu's arm away, before I run wild again into the deep dark holes of the haunted Asylum. I need to make up my mind.

Kill or leave?

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I Looked down at my swirling feet, and I instantly knew where I was. I looked left and right, and called out My Favorite Three Lost Stars, but they're not here. Puzzled, I slowly stepped forward, trying not to slip and fall. I just realized, that if I'm with The Lost Stars, their bodies were light, and They could slip around without even touching the ground with their feet, than maybe I could do it, too?

I nearly stumbled and flew across the area, and I decided that flying is gonna take a longer practice if I want to perfect it.

But seriously, where are they, though?

I kept on searching, I even poked my nose into holes around the white blanks of nothingness, but not a trance of them here. Their scents were faint and stale, and I guesed that the last time they were here, was back that time when I interacted with them. If they weren't here, where are they?

I'm starting to get worried, and I began to feel frantic. They can't be killed, since they're already dead, but perhaps something much worser than death happened? Maybe their souls were crushed and faded away into nothingness? Something that's completely beyond this world happened? No, I must find out where are they immediately.

I heard a soft noise behind me. I whirled around, perking my ears so that I can hear my surroundings better. Something is moving sliently behind me, and it's blended into the milky lights. My heart jumped up to my mouth, and my throat unconsciously tighetend up in fear. My heart pumped a lot more blood faster, and I'm nearly hypreventilating. One wrong move, and I'll join The Lost Stars and failed my quest.

Stay calm, Natsu. Don't let it get to you.

It's easier said than done.

My mind started to shoot horrendous images at me in just one second. I was receiving more than One thousand pictures of me dying in a different way.

I blinked. Even though I can hear it, I can't see it. And it makes this trip a hundred times harder to find my friends. I breathed in deeply, before I let out a soft sigh. Alright, that's enough panicking and scaring myself. Time to face it face to face.

I growled. "Come out!"

What I didn't expect, was a cat. It's fur is raven coloured. It's eyes were a blackish blue, and they dilated. It stalked towards me, with it's tail held up high. He reminds me of a particular someone.

I reached down and scratched it softly behind its ears. It rubbed itself against my legs, and it stared up at me with surprisingly urgent slits. A slivery high voice echoed in my mind:

You two are as messy as a stormcloud,
You two are as confused as a whirlwind.
But, only then if two becomes one,
Then the whole world will be complete.

I frowned. The cat gazed up at me with a understanding look. I clicked my fingers. That's it! I understand what to do now! I can't believe I just had a light bulb moment! It's so rare...

The cat slowly started to fade away, and it's shadows was starting to blend deep into the white mists of the windy world. I closed my eyes, repeating the riddle over and over, not wanting to forget what the cat said. It's a very precious chance to solve everything.

I now know the answer to all the questions.

We're as messy as a stormcloud, me and Gray were scrambling over things to decide on one solution.
We're as confused as a whirlwind, me and him were confused.
But if only two become one, If me ad Gray decided on One decision,
Than the world will be complete. The quest will be complete.

I smiled. Thank you, cat.

{A/N}
I don't know if you guys are gonna answer this question... but it's fine if you don't wanna answer me.

What countries do you guys live in?

Vote, comment, do whatever you want here!

See you guys soon...

Stay tuned for the next update!