chap two: home

Had to update this agian

Jack's pov

I arrived home with the cat still in the box. Still hissing in pain and I calmed it down as best as I can. I took her to the down stairs bathroom. I filled the tub up with warm water and put the cat in. He or she disagree about the whole bath thing, but soon agreed to get in after 4 hundred scratches from him or her.

'I need to check on that later' I thought to myself. Scrubbing and drying .. um 'it' clean and where a once a dirty cat was now a platinum blonde cat with light blue eyes. 'Alright next is to look for you wound. Now where's my first aid kit?'

I stood up and was about to walk to the kitchen but after two steps out the bathroom door the cat meowed to me getting my attention. I turn to check what's up and see its body sitting on the tub and its looking right at me. Confused I just looked at it. I swear if cats could talk this one would had use its language on me.

The cat turned and pointed towards the first aid kit that was next to the sink. "Oh I knew that I was just umm ...you know what never mind." I picked up the first aid and sat it down on the sink. I picked up the cat and also set it on the sink and looked for her injuries.

"Well it seems that there's lots of cuts probably two or three deep cuts on your back legs and somewhere on your tummy." I turned to the first aid kit and got some bandages and other stuff I might need to heal its wounds the best I can.

After a couple minutes I carried it to the kitchen and set it on the floor. I walked towards a cabinet full of cans. I got some tuna opened it and set it on the floor.

He or she came over and started eating I stared at it for a while. "Are you a male or a female cause I can't just call you 'it' or he she!" I shouted at it. It didn't jumped or anything just ate. After like 6 seconds it finally lifts it head up and look around.

After a while it stood up and walked away from me. I was going to question it until it came back walking the best they can with the condition its in. hand towel was around its body like a dress walking like it's a royal families pet.

"....so whats that got to do with anything?" I questioned it. It shakes it head. It then shakes it's body to get the hand towel off.

"Meoow" it meowed at me "you better not have called me stupid" "meow" it tilted its head to a side acting innocent. "So once this how do i-" ' WAIT A MINUTE' I picked up the cat. It stayed for a minute before it or should I say 'she' jumped out of my hands and walked back words. If I didn't know better it might have been blushing if it was human.

"Oh your a girl! Well should have done this sooner huh?" It shock its head and walked toward me an laid on my lap.

I softly pet it. "What should I name you." I kept thinking a name for it. 'Kat...no...Jill....no....SPOT!.....no it got no spots....violet.....nah.....snowflake..... I kind of like it....yea I'll use it!'

I gave it a try."hey snowflake" she shot her head up and looked around then looked up at me confused. "Yes you. lets get to bed its really late and I'm pretty sure we're both tired." She nodded and got off my lap and sat down and waited for me to get up. 'Wow trained or something.

I stood up and walked to my room with snowflake following me close behind. I opened the door and stepped aside. "Ladies or cats first" I did a lil bow. As snowflake was about to walk pass me but did a cat like bow at me before it entered and jumped to my bed.

I soon followed after I finished changing. Then I jumped on to the bed sending snowflake flying to the air. I quickly caught her resulting us on the floor. "Now I know why not to jump to bed hehe." I shyly laughed a little. I put snowflake back to bed. I got into bed the normal way. Snowflake came under the blanket with me.

Before I could drift off to dream land snowflake licked my cheek and fell asleep. "Night I guess" with that I fell asleep.

193958#8+$8%

Sorry it's short it's 2:04 am and I have school I don't care about it but I need my sleep anyways next Chao will be better I guess idk. Its your opinion

++#+%++%
Hey I updated this chap again I had way to many grammar errors that I didn't notice last night or 14 or so hours ago. Someone had to tell me in the comments. Thank you to Kur0d4 for giving the heads up before my friends could tease me about it agian you saved me from the torture lol

'well anyways I'll update later peace