Chapter 7

Grievous says with a deadly, quiet voice, "We'll give them a Courtesy Call then..." Anger is set deadly in his voice and eyes.

~'~'~'4 hours later or Hyper jumping to Mustafar~'~'~'

~'~'~'While on their ship~'~'~'

"Grievous ready your droids, I want no escape for them, or leave them alive. Surround the base with Vulture droids, leave them be quiet, get your magnaguards to destroy other droids on the base, on sight." Grievous replied silently making the commands on a commlink to his droids.

"Get a Droid gunship as well, I feel like we need it for backup or in case our own ships get blown up." Grievous again replied silently, making the commands over the commlink to his droids, once again.

"Rendezvous me in the hangar when you're ready, Tsuzai is going to get a beating when I get there..." "When WE get there, Tsuzai didn't deserve to live the first time I first saw her, my sweet and I'll make sure the pain lasts..."

Ceash replied silently, bringing dual blasters and putting then in her cloak, then taking two Vibroswords and also putting them in her cloak.

When she was finished she merely teleported to the hangar bay, waiting for Grievous.

Grievous P.O.V.

Damned Droids, never liked leading them but I can't say anything for their loyalty... I addressed to the droids, "I need 4 magnaguards to get in a gunship with 20 other B1 Battle droids with another 20 Super Battle droids in another, are we clear?" A droid said, "But sir, what are we doing near a sith Ba--" "Anymore questions?" "N-No sir, nope no more questions."

General P.O.V.

Grievous just got out of the elevator to his Hangar Bay, and looked at Ceash briefly, and thought to himself, 'This shall be the final moment, Tsuzai thought about messing with me, and she will be severely punished with the Emperor if need-be...'

"Grievous have you addressed the droids and are the Gunship's ready yet?" "Yes they are, my sweet, and we will crush them like they are jedi's..." She nodded silently laying a hand over her two lightsabers. "Lets teach them a lesson in why they don't screw around with us, then."

They got in their separate ships, the Vulture droids already around the Mustafarian base and the two gunships following them into the base.

Emperor P.O.V.

"My liege." Tsuzai said in her Cyborg voice, "They will surely be angry with us, what is your command?" "Wait for them to enter the base, and get here, then you will come out of the shadows and strike while they're focused on me, but take out Ceash first, Grievous knows tricks whenever necessary..." "Of course my liege..."

Back to General P.O.V.

They got to the base and got the droids to go inside where the emperor is located, Grievous made sure his magnaguards were set to destroy the enemy Battle droids on sight. They then slowly made their way to where he was located, Grievous being behind Ceash for protection reasons with his four Magnaguards. The emperor's situation, he couldn't predict would be worse.

Ceash took out her two Vibroswords and two of her curved lightsabers,activating her lightsabers, when she felt there was something wrong she asked Grievous, "Send the Magnadroids out into the shadows, her ship is still in the hangar bay, she couldn't be far from the emperor, her loyalty out-precedes herself...."

Grievous nodded silently activating his two lightsabers before detaching the two arms into four, getting four lightsabers. "Droids, check the corners, immediately, Tsuzai could be here right now..."

He activates his four sabers as Ceash feels the presence of Tsuzai and force-pulls her. "There you are you little pesky girl..." the Emperor feeling like he lost a battle, force-lightnings Ceash, Grievous reflects them back at Sidious. "Well, Tsuzai, I guess you are a lapdog for Sidious, too bad you're going to be punished for it... Grievous, torture her when we get back to the Invisible Hand."

As she then turns from Tsuzai to the emperor, force-choking him. "And guess what, old man, I'm getting sick and tired of your little, 'commands' especially that command to scout Kalee, Grievous take Tsuzai in a Gunship that isn't full and get her surrounded by droids, make sure they kill on ANY movement from her."

Grievous nods silently, Dragging her by the neck to a Gunship of Super Battle droids, when he gets there. "Make sure that when she moves, you kill her on sight, make sure you surround her as well... I don't want any mishaps..." throwing her at the Droids and runs back to see if Ceash is alright.