Chapter 5

After arriving to the system of Kalee, Grievous was showing Grief or something relevant to it, about the Kaleesh. Ceash decided not to use the force to see what's wrong. But breaks the silence with, "Do you... want to go down to the surface..?" He replies, "Yes, after you."

They got to their ships, Grievous's Soulless One and Ceash's Silent Watch and flew down to the Kalee surface.

They arrived near a jungle and they both hopped out of their ships, "This planet is... beautiful, Grievous..." "Kalee has changed... a bit..." as he heads to a spot that only he remembers.

Ceash silently follows him where he stops in front of a grave, grief heavily set in his eyes. Ceash wants to comfort him but decides not to, instead going deep in thought. 'So... this is where her empty grave is... I guess he really didn't find her body yet and he stills blames himself...' as she lightly hums an Honor song.

~'~'~'1 hour later~'~'~'

Grievous got up from mourning Ronderu's grave to turn around to see Ceash, her cape flowing in the wind, she says with sincerity, "I'm sorry for your loss, she didn't deserve a death like that..." Her eyes were averted to the ground. Grievous nodded briefly. He stared at how calm she was (as well as her eyes).

"Shall we scout the planet or not, it's your choice, Grievous..." "We should scout in case of Republic or Jedi scum activity..."

~'~'~'2 hours later~'~'~'

They arrived back to their ships and Grievous walks over to Ceash. Ceash asks with concern, "What's wrong, Grievous..?" "I-I've been meaning to tell you that... you're the most beautiful woman I've seen since Ronderu... and when I first set my eyes on you... I..." he trailed off, being awkward. Lightly caressing her cheek with his metallic fingers.