1

Percy POV
Thirteen years ago, roughly, Annabeth died. Now Chiron says i have to teach at some school for wizards. On the bright side, Mom and Dad say its fine as long as im home for Christmas and the Summer holidays. Also, my dear daughter Clover and my lovely nephew Evan get to come. Evan is Jason's kid. Hes ten so a year younger than Clover. The quest is to protect other kids. On my 20th and Clover's fourth birthday, i became immortaly 20.
"C'mon Clove." I said. We Vapor traveled to platform 9 3/4.
"Alright Princess. You have your luck necklaces?" I asked. She pulled out Annabeth's camp neclace with her dads and her wedding and engagement rings. Then she pulled out the one with the clover pendant.
"Good. Now I have to go. Sit with Evan okay? See you later." I hugged her and Evan and waved as the train chugged away.
"Are you Percy Jackson the new Mythology teacher?" A man asked.
"Why yes and you are?" I held my hand out to my look a like of a sort.
He shook my hand.
"Im Harry Potter the Dark Arts professor. This is Lily Potter, my wife Ginny, my best mate and brother in law Ron and his wife Hermione. Shall we go to Hogwarts together?" I smiled.
"That would be lovely. Pleasure to meet all ove you now we will be off."