~The Begganing ~

My name is Aphmau                        
I had a  family . I live with my parents,I was only 5 years old. Life was  perfect until one day my life was ruined.
14 years ago
I was playing with my dolls and having a tea party . Meanwhile I was playing my mother came with fear . " mom are you okay?" I asked nervously "Yes, I'm fine .Aphmau now isn't time for you to play ." " What? why ?" "Causing where getting out of here ."  "Ok . But what about daddy ?" I asked " Look Mija, we are in war ! We are in danger ! Now go pack your stuff know before we are in dan-" *boom!!* "muahahah!!" Laughs the shadow lord "Mom !" Yelled Aphmau "Aphmau stay hidden! Ill take care of this" "well well well we meet again Ursula." said Shadow lord . "What do you want ! " said Ursula " I here to give me your power to me " *pulls out the sword * "I'll never gave my power to you ! Now go away I don't want noting happen to my village!" "All right I'll go but ." "But what !" "Oh noting is just , just a shame that you don't have a husband to live with ." "I do have a husband he will come and kill you !!" "Just a shame . Your husband is dead." * a shadow knight shows Ursula the body * * Gasp* "Daddy !" Said Aphmauin shock. " you monster !! AHHHH " *cling * *ursula fell * "*sighing deeply * you monster !" " muahahah your weak then I thought I knew you won't be able treat me .Hahhahahaha!"  "Aphmau .. Aphmau! I will always love you now go run as fast as you can  " * Ursula voice was getting low * "mom no please !! ". " oh Ursula! You never told me you had a child well I don't mind killing her too !"  " Aphmau RUN !!"  " NOO ! Shadow souls get her !" 
Has Aphmau was running she saw her village destroyed. Aphmau run at fast as she can so the Shadow Lord won't find her . As Aphmau  run miles away from her home she trip and head her head  in a rock and past out . A man came recused her and take care for 14yrs . As Aphmau is 18 her helper died by the shadow soul and now Aphmau doesn't know what to do she was alone until she found a village she could stay in .
                       And aphamu will get her revenge .

To be continue