Christophe 5

Usually someone would think the king of hell was a super hella scary guy, but too be honest, he was kind rational. Christophe was shocked when the big red demon guy opened the door and kindly said,
"Oh! Please come in, sorry the place is mess." Damien didn't seem happy about that.

So, there they were the three of them, the god of Hell, Damien, and Christophe, sitting around on a table made of dead animal bones.

"Ugh, Damien I told you to use the table thats humans DON'T get freaked out by." Satan said crossing his arms.

Christophe put up his hands.
"It's fine. Lets hurry up and discuss this so I can take my leave." Christophe said taking out his lighter and lighting a cigarette. Most people would find it rude to smoke in someone elses house, but the house was literally on fire, the brunette was pretty sure they'd let it slide.

Damien coughed.
"Alright, if you want to leave..." The demon boy swiftly pulled out a dark red book and skimmed through the pages.

"Oh yes, if you want to leave, an angel is going to have to save you from here, either that or you're going to have to get a ladder and climb all the way to the top of hell and dig up once you hit the surface." Damien shut the book and it disappeared.

"Shit!" Christophe said slamming his fist on the table. No 'Angel' would help him. Besides, he doesn't need their or any of God's help.
The big red demon looked at him sympathetically.
"That's just how things work here, sorry.." He patted the french boy's back.
"Are we done here? I have things to do." Damien said.

'Note to self,' Christophe thought, 'Destroy that son of a bitch when you leave.'
Damien and his father soon left the table leaving Christophe alone. He walked outside for a bit trying to come up with a plan. His family was always catholic besides him, why is he upset to be here?

'Because I didn't actually die.' Christophe thought. He sat down and look across the sea of lava. He found a chunk of rocks and decided it would be a good resting area. The brunette took off his shovel that was swung around his back and layed it on the side. Hopefully he'd come up with a plan when is awake.