Chapter 1 - The Mystery Girl

The ninja were at the Master Chen's Noodle house sitting at a booth when they didn't know they were being watched and for that matter has always been watched by a girl named Alex age 16 and very beautiful. Other than that she has always followed the Ninja since day one and she's watched how the Ninja trained and learned spinjitzu herself by watching them. Now other's say Alex is a stalker, but really she's not, Alex just wants to be just like her hero's. So as Alex was listening and watching the Ninja Alex heard the green one start talking, "The reason I called you all here is because I think that we should get a new member of the team..."
   Alex gasped in shock on what the green one said.
     "A NEW NINJA?!?!" they all yelled at once.
    "Lloyd tell me your not serious..." said the blue Ninja.
     "No one can replace Zane!" Said the red ninja angry because of what the Green Ninja said.
     "Zane's irreplaceable!" Said the black Ninja.
     "Look Kai, Jay, and Cole I know we all miss Zane, but we need to move on." Lloyd stated calmly.
    Alex started to get up when she saw three men that demanded the money in the cash register. She wanted to help, but the Ninja looked like they had it under control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ninja went bolting out of the door chasing the bad guys with Alex right behind them. They found a plater with fortune Cookies on it and a picture of Zane that said he was alive.

    Alex listened closely to what the Ninja said and when they left one more fortune Cookie appeared and it was an invite to The Tournament of Elements.