Chapter Twenty-Two

*Riley's POV*

It's been a week of the summer break, and though it started off a bit crappy it's been great since then. I haven't left Harry once. Today we were watching movies together in his living room. His family were out again, which they seem to be a lot, and it seems strange. But I didn't care I had Harry all to myself.

I had myself seated so I had my legs over Harry's lap and my head rested on his shoulder. His arm was wrapped around my back and holding me close to him, like he never wanted to let me go.

"So Harry...If you don't get your life back will you go back to X Factor?" I asked him. 

"I don't know. I mean I loved it, being on stage by myself, but after experiencing being in a band,  I don't think I could go back as solo." he said, sounding upset and a little worried.

"You could always go  do something with Will and Chris and Jay," 

"No, I'm not spending any time with Jay again. Not after pulling that stunt on Stehie" wow where'd that come from?

"It was just a suggestion" I said.

"I know, and that's why I love you, you try and find good things in bad." He said. 

"I love you so much. What if you forget me? What if I forget you?" I asked sadly, knowing that this could happen one day.

"I don't know." 

I cuddled back in to him, not wanting to talk about this anymore. It was too heartbreaking. Especially after our fight and how that hurt me, I don't think I'd cope if I somehow remembered him and he didn't and I know that Harry would be the exact same.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket so I moved away and looked at the text I had just received from Dani. I unlcoked my phone to see what it read.

Hi Ri, In need of a girls night. Tell you when you come! 

I looked at it confused, what could be that important? I saw Harry trying to look at my phone but I moved it away.

"Mr Rude." I teased. Then his phone rung, I looked at him confused when he showed me it was Chris. I nodded for him to answer and he left the room for a more private conversation. While he did I decided to text Dani back. 

Hi Dani! I'll be there soon. 

I sent it then waited for Harry to come back so I could say goodbye before leaving. I sat there resting my head back looking at the ceiling not really having much else to do, but I soon heard Harry returning so I sat up straight and looked up at him.

"Um Chris is coming over, so..." he trailed off, I knew he meant he wanted me to leave but he was just being to tell me straight.

"Oh yeah. Dani wants me to go to hers. Do you think something happened?"

"Seems like it" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well I have to go. I'll come over tomorrow. Maybe" I said pecking his cheek before walking out the door for the walk to Dani's which oddly happened to be close to Harry's 

~~~~~

When I reached Dani's house I knocked twice and waited for her to open her door. She came after  a minute and she looked scared and like she'd been crying. 

"Dani what's wrong?" I asked.

"C-chris a-and I b-br-oke up" she said sobbing.

"What? Why?!" I asked wide eye'd and shocked. 

"Come in" she said. I walked inside and we took a seat.

We sat in the living room and she rested her chin on her knees which were brought up to her chest. I looked at her, hoping she'd tell me what happened between her and Chris but it looked like she wasn't going to.