Chapter XX - Cats Out Of The Bag

(A/N - Third and final update for the day; Chapter 20.  I hope you all enjoy.  No dedication on this chapter so you know what that means......it's a little smutty at the end.  Enjoy!)

~~~~~~~~

I was feeling better about the situation, but still a bit hurt by it all.  However, I wanted to enjoy my night with Harry so I decided just to push it out of my mind.

The sound check went great, as far as I could tell.  I was standing off to the side of the stage talking with some of the crew and he was answering some questions from the fans that had tickets to see the sound check.    I then heard a question that made me turn around and look at Harry.

“Are you and the Niall guy dating?” a girl, probably in her early twenties, asked.

Harry laughs a bit and says “Niall.  Come out here.” I freeze.  Why the hell is he asking for me?  This will cause more speculation.  Can’t he just tell the girl no?

I hear some girls in the audience screeching and making a commotion.

“Niiiiiaaaaallllll” Harry says again but this time drawing my name out in a somewhat singing manner.  I give in and walk on the stage.  The girls start cheering and waving to me.  I smile timidly and wave back.

“Niall, this young lady asked if we are dating.  Wanna answer her?” he smirks at me.  I give him an annoyed look.  He chuckles a bit knowing he is going to get it for this later.

He holds the mic a few inches from my lips.  I look at the girl that asked the question and began to speak.

“No, sweetheart.  Harry and I are just good friends.” I reply with a smile.

“Oh” she says and it sounded like she had some disappointment in her voice.  “Oh and Niall” she began, “Your daughter is gorgeous and you are really hot!”  I laugh a bit.  This girl is very bold.  I like her! 

“Thank you” I reply.  “Can I leave now, Harry?” I ask.  He laughs and nods his head.

As turn to walk away he smacks me on the bum.  That earned a few squeals from the audience but I didn’t turn around and look, I just shook my head and kept walking.

 “Everyone say goodbye to Niall” He said.

And in unison all the girls scream “Goodbye Niall” Only then do I turn back around and wave.

After sound check I was waiting for Harry outside his dressing room.  He sees me waiting there and smiles, knowing he is about to get an earful.  As soon as he is within touching distance, I grab his wrist and pull him into his dressing room and lock the door behind us.  I didn’t want to be disturbed.

“I can’t believe you did that!  That is going to cause more speculation and why the hell did you smack my ass!” I state and cross my arms over my chest tapping my foot waiting for him to answer.