Part 15: Tastiest Kookie pt. 1

Start from the beginning

I entered their flower farm with ease. Their workers werent really suspecious since they saw us here last night being escorted by yoongi hyung. I went to the office first but he wasnt there. I looked for him everywhere but even his shadow cannot be seen. Since yoongi hyung wasnt home, i made my way inside their house but he wasnt there either.

I decided to go up the second floor. With every step i take, the more tense i become. I know for a fact we wont be playing chess, sharing stories or anything lame like that once we see each other. We'll denifitely make each other feel extremely good but not in an ordinary way. It made me nervous and excited at the same time. When i reached the second floor, i could hear a man moaning in pleasure but he didnt sound like taehyung. I followed where the sound is coming from and it lead me to a peach colored door. I leaned forward to listen to what was happening, my ear pressed on the door. I can hear taehyung panting and a sound of another guy moaning. What the hell is going on? Luckily, the door wasnt locked. I slowly opened the door, trying to eavesdrop. What i saw made me go weak at the knees.

I saw a shirtless taehyung lying in bed, panting. His eyes were closed, one hand inside his boxers. I opened the door a little more to check where the moans were coming from. Its from the TV. Taehyung was watching porn. I was relieved to see that the moaning sound was actually coming from the TV and not from a live person.

The situation made me feel aroused. I could feel my dick getting hard. I glanced back at taehyung. His hand is still inside his boxers, pumping his dick, half of which exposed. I grabbed my dick and palmed it as i watch taehyung satisfy himself. I closed my eyes and imagined taehyung's hand palming it for me, it made me moan. Taehyung opened his eyes when he heard it. Panicked, i shut the door close and walked out the hallway. After taking a few steps, i felt a pair of hands snaked my waist.

"Jungkook." Taehyung moaned to my ear. "Help daddy with this." He bucked his hips upward, rubbing his rock hard dick on my thigh. My heart started pounding out of my chest. I turned to face him and he instantly captured my lips. The way it was presented to me was so sudden, i didnt know what to do. I tried to push him away but everytime his skillful tongue swirls with mine, i lose the strength to fight it.

"Baby." He purred while hugging me sideways,burying his face on the neck.

"Tae, someone might see us." I protested.

"No one's home but us." His lips brushed on my skin as he uttered those words. It made me feel more aroused. I then felt my neck getting wet. Taehyung was licking it, moving upwards to my ear. The more i struggle with him, the tighter his hold becomes, and the hotter my body feels.

"Make daddy cum." He whispered before pulling back.

He cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips moving in perfect sync. He pressed his tongue deeply into my mouth, exploring every corner of it. I pushed my tongue into his mouth as well and he hungrily sucked it. His hand travelled down to the hem of my shirt, pulling it up 'til it was off of me. He pulled me in once more, the side of my body pressed on his warm chest. This time the kiss was deeper. He placed his hand in my chest, his cold, shivering fingers traveled down to my hips. He quickly unbottoned my shorts and pulled the zipper down. My shorts easily dropped to the ground. He placed his hand inside my boxers as he slowly slide it down. His hands were just a few inches away from my dick when i swatted it away. Taehyung glared at me, exhaling in disbelief.

"Bad baby." He exclaimed. He quickly inserted his hand back in my boxers. He then used his other hand to pull my hair back, wanting more access to my neck. His hot tongue got busy sucking on my collarbone while the other one viciously palmed my dick. My dick started growing in his hand. He squeezed it as it grew bigger and bigger.

"You're already hard for daddy." Taehyung teased. The slow, warm and deep kiss that we shared went on for minutes. Taehyung kept on palming and stroking my dick 'till it was fully erected. He smiled when he saw his creation. I could no longer deny myself as my lust for taehyung took over. I pushed him forcefully, causing his back to hit the wall. He looked at me confused, biting his lower lip.

"Let's play a game daddy." I said lustfully.

"Let's play some other time baby. Daddy has other plans." Somehow, he found a way to make everything sound like he's dying to fuck me.

Taehyung walked towards me. His eyes filled with lust and eagerness. Everytime he steps forward, i take a step back until my back met the other side of the wall. Taehyung continued to step forward, pressing his body against mine. Taehyung trailed kisses on my neck before licking down to the center of my chest. He licked and sucked on my right nipple, gently bitting it. He moved to my other nipple, licking and sucking it, this time the bite was a little harder and a loud moan escaped my mouth. His tongue then travelled down to my smooth flat stomach. He tugged my boxers down and continued to lick until he reached the tip of my dick. The touch of his tongue sent waves of pleasure through out my body.

He cupped my ass and lifted me up, my legs wrapped around his waist. He carried me to his room while he devours my lips. He then sat on the egde of the bed while i sat on his lap.

"Grind on me." He demanded.

I did as i was told. I grinded on taehyung slowly, making sure his dick makes full contact with mine. Since i was already naked, the friction it caused was greater. Taehyung released a long shuddering moan as he lay on the bed. I leaned forward, my hands supporting my weight. I pick up the pace as i continue to grind on him deeper, making taehyung groan.

Taehyung stood up and carefully layed by back in the middle of the bed as we continue to make out. He spread my legs open with his knees as he crawled down until his face was near my dick. He licked the tip of my dick, swirling his tongue around its head, lifting it up so he could suck on my balls. He pushed my legs up, bending my knees, the soles of my feet lay flat on the bed. He spread my ass apart and darted his tongue inside my pink hole. I arched my back as i tried to keep my moans quiet. The pleasure was too much for me to handle that i tried squirming and closing me legs. That's when taehyung placed his hand on my knees and spread my legs wider. He placed both of his hands around my thighs to keep them in place. He continued to dart his tongue in and out of my hole. I was moaning so loud i was practically screaming taehyung's name. I can tell taehyung loves it when i scream his name as his warm tongue traced the shape of my hole numerous times, it made me insane. I sat up and pushed taehyung down. Maybe its the way he looks deeply in my eyes, or the feel of his hand all over my body because taehyung has this something that gives me sensations beyond belief. He has the ability to make me do things i didnt even know i was capable of doing. He makes me feel so. So naughty.

"When i said i wanted to play. I wanted to play." I teased.

"My turn daddy."

_____________________

start praying to all the saints you know because this is just the foreplay.

Long ass chapter. I just couldnt contain my vkook feels ~

In this story, jimin and jungkook will never top! lol . or maybe they will, i dunno..