"So hindi siya makakalakad?" Tanong ko

"Probably not at the moment. The tumor was very big and paralyzed her earlier, she's lucky she's not paralyzed now. It's gonna be hard on her. Really hard. I hope you are all gonna stay with her and support her, cause she'll need it." He said seriously and looked between us and we all nodded. No way in hell am I leaving her!

"Can we see her now?" I asked and he nodded.

"This way. Please be quiet she just had a surgery." He said and we walked down a hall. People gave us smiles us we walked to the door. I looked inside the small window and she has her eyes closed.

"Natutulog ba siya?" Inigo asked and he shook his head.

"Probably just resting" And he opened the door for us. I walked in first at nung marinig niya yung yabag ko nagbukas siya ng mata.She looked at us  and she looks worried.

"I'm sorry" She looked at me directly in the eyes and her voice was wavery and weak. Umiling lang ako at ngumiti. I walked to her bed and took her hand in mine.

"Okay lang,wala ka namang masamang intensyon." I said and she looked surprised by my reaction.

"You forgive me?" She asked me quietly and her eyes moved to the rest and they all nodded. She then looked back to me.

"We do. I do" I said and kissed her knuckles gently. Her lips curled up into a weak but cute grin. She looked around with bright eyes until they stopped and they were cold as stone.

"You bitch, I don't want you here." I followed her eyes and saw na kay Kathryn siya nakatingin. Kathryn looked down at nung humarap siya ulit her eyes look glossy.

"I'm sorry. Please don't hate me Fawn. I apologized to everyone, Deejay too. I can't lose you Fawn, you're the only person I have." Kathryn said and walked more into the room.

"Are you playing the guilt card now?" Fawn asked dryly.

"No ayoko lang mawala ang kapatid ko sa akin.Tinawagan ako ni Daniel nung sinugod ka at umalis agad ako the second the binaba ko yung phone. I'm sorry Fawn. I'll do anything mapatawad mo lang ako. I promised I'll change I'd even go to Ghana for a year to help out there." Kath pleaded her sister.

"You'll go to Ghana?" Tanong ni Fawn na parang hindi siya makapaniwala.

"Yes, I'll go and help people." Kath answered right away.

"Fine I'll give you one last chance. You'll go to Ghana for a year to help and if you change, I'll forgive you." Fawn said and niyakap siya ni Kathryn and squealed in happiness.

"Thank you... I promise I'll change. I'm gonna do this for you, since you've done so much for me." She said with a bright smile. Never in my life na nakita ko si Kathryn na ganito kasaya.

"Good but I don't know what to do anymore. Look at this." Sabi ni Fawn at tinanggal yung kumot niya.

"Hindi ko sila magalaw not even my toes." Fawn looked so sad now.

"What if hindi na ako makalakad ulit?" Tanong niya sa amin. And tears welled up in her eyes.

"Hey you can do it.." Tumayo ako at pinunasan ang mga luha niya na tumulo.

"No I can't Daniel. I'm paralyzed." She sobbed and looked down. My heart broke seeing her like this.

"Pwede bang maiwan niyo muna kami sandali?" Tanong ko sa kanila at tumango naman sila.They walked out quietly. Binuhat ko si Fawn, careful with the wires she was hooked up to and then placed her in my lap.

"It's okay love... we'll get through this together." I wrapped my arms around her and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Paano kung hindi Daniel? Hindi mo alam kung makakalakad pa ako ulit." Fawn said and I smiled down to her.

"Yes I do, cause you're strong and we're even stronger together. This is just one of the many bumps on the road, before we reach what we're searching for." I said and she looked at me in the eyes.

"You talk to me like we're gonna get married in the end and die together." Sabi niya na may ngiti. Natawa lang ako at hinigpitan ang hawak ko sa kanya.

"Maybe we will" I whispered out to her.

"But ni hindi pa nga tayo." Tiningnan ko siya and she looked kinda hurt, just what I was feeling. I looked at her for a bit, biting my lip.What's the worst that can happen if I do it?

I dipped down and stopped right in front of her, tiningnan ko kung may signs na ayaw niya ito, pero wala siyang ginawa. Ngumiti ako at dahang dahan na nilapat ang labi ko sa kanya...

We pulled away and she kept her hands on my cheeks so I leaned into it.

"Then do you wanna be my girlfriend Fawn Marie?"

She groaned nung narinig niya ang tinawag ko sa kanya pero ngumiti rin..

"YES"

***********

A/N:What happens next? Happy happy na ba?